my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 i will pay for part 1 if need be

Discus and support my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 i will pay for part 1 if need be in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 and will pay for part 1 if I have to 6fefac7c-b5fa-43b1-baca-91730d2b39a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by walter beck, Mar 8, 2023.

  1. walter beck
    walter beck Guest

    my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 i will pay for part 1 if need be


    my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 and will pay for part 1 if I have to

    :)
     
    walter beck, Mar 8, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 i will pay for part 1 if need be

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Walter, what device are you trying to play Crossfire on, console or PC?

    Does it show any error message?

    Have you tried any procedure, if so, which one?
  3. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    2 millions already signed up for elite beta

    Probably NONE of those 2 million will be a part of the "paid" customers, I know I wont be.
  4. AngelWolf81 Win User

    Citadel DLC not working

    I am having same problem can download part 1 but part 2 wont save to my hard drive for some reason. i played through till after attack on citadel and got no message from hackett
  5. ADrunkCanadian Win User

    2 millions already signed up for elite beta

    [quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

    Probably NONE of those 2 million will be a part of the "paid" customers, I know I wont be.

    [/quote]

    i know i wont.
  6. abdo360 Win User

    ultimate game pass canceling

    i tried it but it wont show the canceling part they told me that i need to pay
Thema:

my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 i will pay for part 1 if need be

Loading...
  1. my game crossfire wont play i paid for part 2 i will pay for part 1 if need be - Similar Threads - game crossfire wont

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  7. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  8. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  9. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...