My game captures aren't working and only end up being like 2 seconds like and they skip...

Discus and support My game captures aren't working and only end up being like 2 seconds like and they skip... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Whenever I record a capture and I check it after it uploads they seem to be almost corrupted and only a 1 to 2 seconds long instead of 40 and idk how... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jezydino, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Jezydino
    Jezydino Guest

My game captures aren't working and only end up being like 2 seconds like and they skip...

Whenever I record a capture and I check it after it uploads they seem to be almost corrupted and only a 1 to 2 seconds long instead of 40 and idk how to fix it.

:)

Jezydino, Feb 26, 2023
  2. tmblackmaster Win User

Xbox Freezes in Theater Mode

What about the problem the game only records like 2 mins of your game footage? I had two of my best games yesterday and was very disappointed that it only captured the first 1:43 and the first 2:30 of the second game..
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Why is the lag getting worse in this game?

Yesterday, every game of Capture The Flag I played ended like this: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DijrTOqC7jc

It was really frustrating, particularly in that example as there was only 20 seconds to go before the match ended and my team won.

I played some of the other modes and I had no issues at all.
  4. Wactical Tank Win User

Game clips are being cut short

It actually is in relation to modern warfare. I have several friends that play and save clips all the time. I’m the only one that has this problem
    Its been a constant issue on Xbox One X. Resets or re-installs of any kind won't help. Switching storage doesn't help either. What should be a 30 second capture ends up being 2 seconds or no capture at all. You should be able to capture to external storage
    for up to 1 hour, but that lasts less than 30 seconds.

Here's a link to a thread about the issue that was recently closed.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...d=82f55bf7-223d-4975-a06f-637cd93b5228&page=1
  5. LordDinadan Win User

Gorro

I kinda remember it being something stupid like not skipping the credits at the end of story mode.
  6. Ave Infernus Win User

Sigh, so close...

Same thing happened to me a while back but it was in challenge tower. I really wanted to finish challenge tower without skipping anything but sh*t like Kahn's spamming is just enraging and impossible to get around when the game feels like being a d*ck. I
    ended up skipping maybe 5 total challenges just because of cheap retarded stuff like you mentioned.
Thema:

1. My game captures aren't working and only end up being like 2 seconds like and they skip... - Similar Threads - game captures aren't

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  4. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  5. Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record: Hello There, So for the past 4 days, basically since the new update, I’ve been have a TON of trouble with My Xbox Captures. I have been recording Xbox captures with my 2 TB Seagate external 3.0...
  6. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  8. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  9. why cant i capture anything on game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i capture anything on game bar: why cant i capture anything on game bar 687f49d7-6c55-4df9-b3e7-fd2320fe50cb
  10. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...