My g920 wheel stopped working on Xbox One S with F12022. Also audio issue and very long...

Discus and support My g920 wheel stopped working on Xbox One S with F12022. Also audio issue and very long... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My g920 wheel stopped working on Xbox One S with F12022. Also audio issue with Forza Horizon 5. I tried another Xbox one S console and got the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by -Mike-68, Nov 2, 2022.

1. -Mike-68
    -Mike-68 Guest

My g920 wheel stopped working on Xbox One S with F12022. Also audio issue and very long...

My g920 wheel stopped working on Xbox One S with F12022. Also audio issue with Forza Horizon 5. I tried another Xbox one S console and got the same issue. When I disconnected the g920 racing wheel and used standard controller everything works ok. So ( and this is the kicker) I naturally assumed my g920 was the problem. So I Bought a new g923 for $500 and still have the same problem!

Come on Microsoft. Just roll back the to the previous OS so we can go racing again.

:)

-Mike-68, Nov 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My g920 wheel stopped working on Xbox One S with F12022. Also audio issue and very long load time with Forza Horizon 5.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Mike-68

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now this is a known issue and was caused by the latest Xbox OS update.

Forza team already acknowledge the issue and there is a workaround that you can try if you want:

"Wheels - Performance - Players may experience gameplay and sound issues when wheels are connected. (Date Updated: 11.01.22)

Workaround: The Xbox Insider preview has a fix for this issue.

Please see this link for more information on the fix:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/10/29/xbox-ins...

Please see this link for more information on how to join the insider program:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro... "

Source: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. vincent johnson1 Win User

G920 not working

I’m having the same issue. G920 Wheel Makes Xbox Extremely Slow

and Unplayable When I connect the g920 wheel to my xbox my xbox runs in like half speed, the forcefeed back that normally keeps it locked to the center doesn't work and when I press any input on the wheel or my actual controller it takes a while for it to go through if it does at all. I tried re-calibating it on PC but that hasnt fixed my issue. It also isnt a certain game issue it xbox wide. For specification im using an older xbox One model (not an X or S) and the g920 wheel and while the wheel is plugged into the usb my xbox moves in half speed. But as soon as I unplug it my xbox runs like normal again. I have power cycled and recalibrated the wheel as well as power cycled the xbox. This wasn’t happening last week (15th and 16th). I have heard that this issue is the cause of a recent update. Is there a way to roll back this update?
  4. _Hath_ Win User

Logitech G920 F1 21 bug

The problem is the latest update from Xbox from 27 september 2023.

I have two xbox one s and two different steering wheels from logitech (one G920 and one G923) and after i did the update from xbox both my steering wheels act the same on both my consoles.

If i start any EA race games the steering wheels starts to constant vibrate/shake like crazy and will keep doing it until i turn of the game.

As long its not a EA game it works fine.
  5. Juraj Polakovič Win User

Logitech g920 not working properly with F1 2022

I have the same problem. Me (playing on Xbox One X) and my friend on Xbox One S can't play the latest two F1 games. When you unplug the wheel everything on controller works fine. If the wheel is connected, the game stops responding and has a very long loading time. Unfortunately this isn't our problem but Microsoft's so the only thing we can do is to wait.
  6. Bandido1508 Win User

Accessories

Since this is a Logitech accessory, you may need to look on their support page to see if they support the xbox

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024322833

If your G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel does not respond properly upon first connection to your Xbox One console, please follow these steps:

1. Disconnect the G920's USB cable from the Xbox One.
    2. Press and hold the following three buttons simultaneously:
      • LSB button
      • View button
      • Xbox button
    1. While continuing to hold the three buttons, connect the G920's USB cable to the Xbox One.
    2. Release all three buttons when the G920 wheel begins calibration.
    3. Test the Directional pad (D-pad) on your G920 in the Xbox One home screen to navigate the menu items. This will confirm that the G920 is now responding properly.
Thema:

1. My g920 wheel stopped working on Xbox One S with F12022. Also audio issue and very long... - Similar Threads - g920 wheel stopped

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. G920 wheel not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    G920 wheel not working: Have just purchased a g920 wheel for my sons Xbox x, the wheel Works in Home Screen but not in Forza or any other racing game it just does not respond, I have installed g hub on my mac and the...
  4. G920 wheel not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    G920 wheel not working: Have just purchased a g920 wheel for my sons Xbox x, the wheel Works in Home Screen but not in Forza or any other racing game it just does not respond, I have installed g hub on my mac and the...
  5. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  6. I want to know if the G920 steering wheel will work on a samsung smart TV cus my friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know if the G920 steering wheel will work on a samsung smart TV cus my friends...: I really want to know if it works cus I am getting one for my birthday but i use a TV for xbox cloud gaming. 071c56a0-daa0-493c-8f96-0a1ec56747b3
  7. I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...: I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The wheel is 2 years old and all the other Forza games work fine with the wheel. Can anyone help me with this?...
  8. Is there a fix for the Logitech G920 Steering Wheel continuing to vibrate / jackhammer when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for the Logitech G920 Steering Wheel continuing to vibrate / jackhammer when...: My logitech wheel vibrates uncontrollably when using F1 2021. I have had the wheel and the game for some time now but the problem has occurred only in the last couple of weeks. Is it because of a...
  9. LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 wheel

in XboX Insiders
    LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 wheel: Letting us utilize the LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 wheel. PC supports these buttons just fine, but on Xbox they don’t work at all and never have. I’ve read on a Logitech forum and...
  10. G920 steering wheel and Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    G920 steering wheel and Horizon 5: My son is using his G920 with the Xbox Series S and Horizon 5, until now has been fine for 18 months but all of a sudden steering is ‘tank-slapping’ even when he’s driving straight. Any ideas?...