my G920 steering wheel started to show a bug in its force feedback, in which with the car...

Discus and support my G920 steering wheel started to show a bug in its force feedback, in which with the car... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my G920 steering wheel started to show a bug in its force feedback, in which with the car stopped if I quickly turn the steering wheel to any side, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luiz Mateus Borges de, Nov 17, 2022.

1. my G920 steering wheel started to show a bug in its force feedback, in which with the car...

:)

Luiz Mateus Borges de, Nov 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

my G920 steering wheel started to show a bug in its force feedback, in which with the car stopped if I quickly turn the steering wheel to any side.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Luiz

Is this happening only with Forza horizon 5? Or if you try a different game something similar happens?

I was checking and right now there isn’t a similar issue reported:
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

If the problem is happening only with Forza horizon 5 the best option is report this bug to the team
  3. Sagaroth Win User

Steering wheel for Xbox one

4. _Hath_ Win User

Logitech G920 F1 21 bug

The problem is the latest update from Xbox from 27 september 2023.

I have two xbox one s and two different steering wheels from logitech (one G920 and one G923) and after i did the update from xbox both my steering wheels act the same on both my consoles.

If i start any EA race games the steering wheels starts to constant vibrate/shake like crazy and will keep doing it until i turn of the game.

As long its not a EA game it works fine.
  5. XBF-Spartan Win User

Logitech G920

To all experiencing a performance issue with the Logitech G920 steering wheel, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of performance issues that occur when a USB Steering Wheel is connected to your console and a game is played. A fix is on its way shortly, but as a workaround, if the USB Steering Wheel is disconnected system performance should return to normal.
  6. Toddie15 Win User

Steering wheel for Xbox one

Thema:

my G920 steering wheel started to show a bug in its force feedback, in which with the car...

1. my G920 steering wheel started to show a bug in its force feedback, in which with the car... - Similar Threads - G920 steering wheel

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??

in XBoX on Consoles
    The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??: I have the Xbox One S and I am trying to play F1 23 but when I want to assign commands to the LSB and RSB buttons they are not detected, can you please help me. I already updated the firmware and...
  4. G920 wheel not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    G920 wheel not working: Have just purchased a g920 wheel for my sons Xbox x, the wheel Works in Home Screen but not in Forza or any other racing game it just does not respond, I have installed g hub on my mac and the...
  5. Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.: As you may now, Roblox is a very low demanding game, so therefore I do not believe this is a crash based off of bad pc (i use 32 gigs ram, 3060ti, i5 something). But anyways, lets get to the...
  6. G920 wheel not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    G920 wheel not working: Have just purchased a g920 wheel for my sons Xbox x, the wheel Works in Home Screen but not in Forza or any other racing game it just does not respond, I have installed g hub on my mac and the...
  7. Logitech G920 working on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 working on xbox: I've been on the market for a gaming steering wheel that I could use on my Xbox one s and I came across the Logitech G920 and I was wondering if it would work on my Xbox....
  8. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  9. I want to know if the G920 steering wheel will work on a samsung smart TV cus my friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know if the G920 steering wheel will work on a samsung smart TV cus my friends...: I really want to know if it works cus I am getting one for my birthday but i use a TV for xbox cloud gaming. 071c56a0-daa0-493c-8f96-0a1ec56747b3
  10. Is there a fix for the Logitech G920 Steering Wheel continuing to vibrate / jackhammer when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for the Logitech G920 Steering Wheel continuing to vibrate / jackhammer when...: My logitech wheel vibrates uncontrollably when using F1 2021. I have had the wheel and the game for some time now but the problem has occurred only in the last couple of weeks. Is it because of a...