My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must...

Discus and support My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; This is what i got from funimation "Apologies, as your subscription payment method was through Microsoft, we would not have access to their billing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Fire ice king, Jun 10, 2021.

1. My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must...

This is what i got from funimation "Apologies, as your subscription payment method was through Microsoft, we would not have access to their billing department to modify/change/cancel any subscriptions/transactions. Please contact Microsoft support and have them remove the suspended subscription status on your account."

:)

Fire ice king, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must unsuspend it

You'll need to contact support directly then. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.
  3. Brooke Dolan Win User

Cannot cancel funimation?

The funimation account is under my current email address. So I can't see how that could have occurred. I have exhausted all options and funimation don't want to hear about it. Not only that but the credit card used for the payments isn't even listed as my card on funimation yet they're still taking the funds. Just seems suss.
  4. Th3 Tater Win User

Big demand for Funimation app for xbox one and xbox 360

Free Funimation > Paid Crunchyroll

Then again, if you're that hardcore Crunchy Roll is pretty cheap.
  5. LT KIFF KR0KER Win User

Trying to use Funimation App - Won't connect

I have the same issue. On Xbox one, it starts playing then tells me it cannot connect to funimation. It is ridiculous and I pay for the premium funimation and can't use it.
  6. CrimsonPizza69 Win User

Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!

Your second recommendation worked I removed Funimation then removed my account then did the hard power cycle for 10 seconds, then powered it back on then added back my account then downloaded the Funimation app. clicked on the app and now it actually loaded
    in with the screen for me to sign back in :).

Thank you so much for your help! Leo G
Thema:

My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must...

1. My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must... - Similar Threads - funimation account suspended

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  4. Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?: I have 100 offline friend requests and 33 offline party invites, Is it possible that the accounts have been hacked because none of the people are online and haven't been online for days a few over...
  5. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  6. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  7. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  8. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  9. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  10. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...