My friend's voice from Discord doesn't get recorded via xbox game bar

Discus and support My friend's voice from Discord doesn't get recorded via xbox game bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have checked all default boxes like many topics say, restarted laptop, checked if that it happens in every game, and it still does no matter what,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kasparione, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Kasparione
    Kasparione Guest

I have checked all default boxes like many topics say, restarted laptop, checked if that it happens in every game, and it still does no matter what, however, even NVIDIA Share aka Shadowplay can't handle, I hope Microsoft could help me, since this is a global problem(on my pc) which occures in records made by 2 different programmes.

My earphones is Arctis 5 by Steelseries. But I don't really believe this information would be helpful, as well as my hardware specs

:)

Kasparione, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Forsaken Banter Win User

Recording for youtube

3. baltyofgod Win User

Nvidia Experience

Hi, I would recommend you to use discord for voice chat and Obs that records the screen by taking you and your friend to voice. Obviously it's up to you to use it:)
  4. Jesse_Dylan Win User

Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise

Hi—

My NAT is open, and my Xbox is connected to my router directly with a network cable. Like I said, this issue doesn’t occur with Xbox voice chat, only when I join a discord channel on Xbox, either via transferring it or joining directly from the Xbox discord menu. None of my other friends have this issue, as they’re on pc and connected to discord directly. I can also connect to discord on my phone and use my phone mic and don’t have that issue, despite that being wifi.

Thus, it seems to be the discord on Xbox system, which is extremely disappointing.
  5. XBF-Spartan Win User

Windows Xbox app, I sound like a robot underwater to my friends in party chat

Hi Sketchyblue.

Thanks for your response. You mentioned that you use the Discord voice recorder in your original post. Is there any other 3rd party audio software that you have running while using Game Bar that maybe causing an issue for you?
  6. DeniqL Win User

is there a way to record discord audio via xbox series x?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There is no setting to record Discord voice chat. As Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcasted through Xbox live streaming either
Thema:

1. My friend's voice from Discord doesn't get recorded via xbox game bar - Similar Threads - friend's voice Discord

2. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  3. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  4. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  5. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  6. My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.: I have been using the xbox game bar on windows 11 for quite some time now, but recently when I join a party with my friends they have been telling me my audio cuts off at random (Usually 10...
  7. Friend's voice is extremely low most of the time. We have tried everything possible...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend's voice is extremely low most of the time. We have tried everything possible...: My friend and I use Xbox One X, and we both use wired jack 3.5mm headsets plugged into the controller. We use the xbox party chat to talk. My friend is extremely quiet for a few minutes after...
  8. when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...: it won’t let me hear our voices when i capture a video e75e6d38-d516-41ed-879d-15c917a33fb4
  9. How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link?: How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link? Neither of us know anything about headsets and Xbox, and this is the first time we've tried using this (I'm on...
  10. How do I allow a friends voice to be shared

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I allow a friends voice to be shared: I am live streaming on youtube using PC gamepass app to play Redfall and OBS to capture and transmit the stream to Youtube. How do I allow my friends voice to be shared when we are using the xbox...