My friends microsoft account that was connected to minecraft got deleted, but he can still...

Discus and support My friends microsoft account that was connected to minecraft got deleted, but he can still... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend has migrated his account to microsoft. Apperantly he got hacked and the hacker deleted his microsoft profile. Normally it feels like he... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HelletGT, Nov 12, 2022.

1. HelletGT
    HelletGT Guest

My friends microsoft account that was connected to minecraft got deleted, but he can still...

My friend has migrated his account to microsoft. Apperantly he got hacked and the hacker deleted his microsoft profile. Normally it feels like he shouldn't be able to play but for some reason he still can play but cannot log into microsoft anymore. Is there anyways to save this minecraft account now? I think he got hacked like 2 days ago.

:)

HelletGT, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

My friends microsoft account that was connected to minecraft got deleted, but he can still play minecraft

3. Kumassuo Win User

Will i be able to get java?

I have a new account because the microsoft deleted the hacked account but after it got deleted i still had minecraft bedrock
  4. Duck4Cover Win User

How do I change the Mojang account email to match the one from Microsoft.

Greetings.

My original question was about getting a Minecraft name change, there is no option for that in the Minecraft Launcher, nor in the Microsoft Store, or Microsoft Profile.

How do I get to my Mojang account so I can make a name change? The problem I'm facing is stated in my first message. I cannot find any email where I can connect to my Mojang account. It's like it disappeared. Or got deleted, somehow.

Cheers.
  5. Emperor Lelouch Win User

Minecraft not anymore in my account...

Actually, I never had a Mojang account, when I redeemed minecraft from a gift code, It was in my microsoft account. Now in February of this year, somehow that microsoft account got deleted and now I can't play Minecraft. I checked Xbox usernames and found that my xbox profile is still alive. and I also found that my minecraft account is still safe as I found it in namemc. Only I don't know how I will login
  6. ArhamSiddiqui Win User

X-Box Minecraft java

you know that one of my friends got premium minecraft account with email access when minecraft accounts were hacked in 2020 and now he has a cape and 50$ rank 😭
Thema:

1. My friends microsoft account that was connected to minecraft got deleted, but he can still... - Similar Threads - friends microsoft account

2. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  3. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  4. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  5. My friend's Microsoft account is hacked and he had Minecraft purchased in that. Is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's Microsoft account is hacked and he had Minecraft purchased in that. Is there...: Hello community I need HELP, My friend's Microsoft account is hacked and he had Minecraft purchased on that account. Now he can't access his Microsoft account and lost the Minecraft account too. I...
  6. My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...: He's impersonating my friend on Xbox talking about how he got a modded account too. He originally hacked my friends entire gmail account, but I got it back because my email was the recovery email...
  7. Friend won't log out of my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend won't log out of my microsoft account.: My friend doesn't have Minecraft Java edition, and i had 2 accounts, so i allowed him my account, and now, he has his bought the game for himself, but he won't log out of my account. is there any...
  8. How to add a friend on Minecraft when it say your Microsoft account won’t let you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to add a friend on Minecraft when it say your Microsoft account won’t let you.: I can’t play because of how my Microsoft account is set up but I’ve tried and tried again but I can’t add any friends. 7a4ce22f-2ee2-4d0b-98e2-70816274b145
  9. my friend had his Microsoft account hacked into and they deleted the account, then he went...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my friend had his Microsoft account hacked into and they deleted the account, then he went...: so my friend had a microsoft account that got hacked by a link scam, and when he tried to recover / login, the account was deleted but he had a email that was not outlook used to login to the...
  10. gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...: I gave my gamepass account to a friend and am now trying to log my account out of all devices, even after removing it from devices on the account page and even changing the password they are still...