My friend's list is blank but my games show I have friends?

Discus and support My friend's list is blank but my games show I have friends? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; After starting my xbox after work today, I saw my friends list was blank. I restarted my xbox and it's still blank. I checked the xbox app and it shows... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nekosamachan, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Nekosamachan
    Nekosamachan Guest

After starting my xbox after work today, I saw my friends list was blank. I restarted my xbox and it's still blank. I checked the xbox app and it shows my friend's list is blank there too. Profiles aren't loading for me either.

I have a Series X, and I know it's not just the xbox because my phone app the xbox game bar show the same thing. Has any one else had this issue? Is there a way to fix this issue? I'd like to play games with my friends.

:)

Nekosamachan, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regard to the same issue. However, there are no official announcement yet from Microsoft.

I would recommend reporting this through Xbox Status. Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  3. SAF PYTHON420 Win User

Avatar gamer picture will not show.

i rly rly need help w/ this problem im having its similar but this needs the help k 1st as u could possibly c my gamerpicture well i can c it perfectly but my friends cannot c it, it shows a blank like going 2 add a new friend a blank i would like 2 knw
    y my gamerpicture does not show on my friends i have tried calling xbox no go & evrything else is there sumwhere i can go on 2 the settings?need help w/ this problem im having its similar but this needs the help k 1st as u could possibly c my gamerpicture
    well i can c it perfectly but my friends cannot c it, it shows a blank like going 2 add a new friend a blank i would like 2 knw y my gamerpicture does not show on my friends i have tried calling xbox no go & evrything else is there sumwhere i can go on 2 the
    settings?
  4. GrinningBread92 Win User

Xbox Live Friends Gone :(

Same here. When I try to pull up my friend list on a computer, they do not show up. Also tried searching for my friends, and the page shows that there is an error. I have my friend list saved on my console, and when I search for their friends, I notice they
    also don't have any.
  5. pesty13 Win User

Save Your money

Does the game only show what people on your friends list have done? As I have only 1 friend on my list who has played it.
  6. Luke Greenwood Win User

Why is friends list not showing on my xbox 360?

Oh OK but when I went to add someone is on my friends list that is showing on my friends list on the Xbox app and it said that the person I tryed to add is already on my friends list. So why didn't show on the friends on my xbox 360?
Thema:

1. My friend's list is blank but my games show I have friends? - Similar Threads - friend's list blank

2. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  3. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  4. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  5. my friend list won’t show on my xbox,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friend list won’t show on my xbox,: it says i have zero friends. i have tried restarting and soft resetting and hard resetting. nothing seems to work. i logged into my account on another xbox and the friends list show its just mine...
  6. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  7. New Friends List and Happening Now

in XboX Insiders
    New Friends List and Happening Now: It might be just me but when I go to my friends list on my Xbox, I don't really care about what all of my friends are doing right now. I look at a couple of my friends and I'm done. I personally...
  8. Friends list not loading on Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not loading on Xbox: I am unable to access my friends list on my Xbox. I am able to access it on the app. But on my Xbox it says 0 friends online and I can’t access the list I have already done a power cycle and hard...
  9. Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?: Have a series x and for the last couple of months it has not showing any of my friends online. I have reset it once but still no joy in getting it to show friends. If I check my chats I can see...
  10. Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank: My friends list is currently showing no friends online for the last couple of builds , I have raised a problem and completely reset the Xbox series x but still see the issue. Is anyone else seeing...