My friends list has been frozen for the past 24-48 hours. I tried to manually refresh by...

Discus and support My friends list has been frozen for the past 24-48 hours. I tried to manually refresh by... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Friends list frozen how fix 8cc91af8-d584-446d-9701-4107a243789b Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by James Gilchrist1, Dec 2, 2022.

1. My friends list has been frozen for the past 24-48 hours. I tried to manually refresh by...

Friends list frozen how fix

:)

James Gilchrist1, Dec 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My friends list has been frozen for the past 24-48 hours. I tried to manually refresh by click both triggers and y at the same time but nothing works

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this James

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox, PC, mobile app, the Xbox.com website or everywhere?

If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?

If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

If it's on mobile, are you using Android or iOS?

In any case:

If it's only on Xbox, did you tried checking using other platforms? (like the ones I provided previously)

What did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Wangetang Win User

Is this a bug?

Hey Amber,

Looking at my friends list online on my laptop it looks to be the same issue as on my Xbox. 4 friends it shows as being online currently or within the past 24 hours while the rest show as offline when I know they are have not been offline more than 24 hours
    and they don't have their profiles set to "show as offline".
  4. Boas BS5 Win User

GTA Online Discussion

Seen someone on my friends list who has been playing ths for around 18 of the last 24 hours!!
  5. x ninja mummy x Win User

HELP, two gamertags, one email!

There has been a problem with xbox.com today. Give it at least 24 hours to refresh.
  6. patriot of FOTU Win User

Friends list not updating after Xbox One update; other issues

for the past several weeks my friends list won't update from 194 friends online. I've tried a refresh and hard reset. NOTHING WORKS
Thema:

My friends list has been frozen for the past 24-48 hours. I tried to manually refresh by...

1. My friends list has been frozen for the past 24-48 hours. I tried to manually refresh by... - Similar Threads - friends list has

2. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  3. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  4. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  5. my friend list won’t show on my xbox,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friend list won’t show on my xbox,: it says i have zero friends. i have tried restarting and soft resetting and hard resetting. nothing seems to work. i logged into my account on another xbox and the friends list show its just mine...
  6. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  7. My xbox gamebar has stopped showing my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox gamebar has stopped showing my friends list: Hi, My xbox game bar has stopped showing my friends list and just says " we cant show your friends right now, try again in a bit" Ive followed steps on other posts , ive signed out and in,...
  8. My xbox friend list has disappeared

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox friend list has disappeared: Ive tried restarting my xbox as well as resetting it ive also tried disconnecting my router and letting it boot back up but im still unable to access my friends list or messages...
  9. One friend has been removed from my friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One friend has been removed from my friends list.: I've been having this problem now for 2 days. My friend has been removed from my friends list and I didn't remove him. i tried adding him back, but it keeps saying "Sorry, we can't save your...
  10. My friend list has erased itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend list has erased itself.: Someone please address this issue, my friend list has erased itself, and I'm unable to send messages. If there is a way I can restore my account's functionality, please tell me....