My friends list got completely wiped.

Discus and support My friends list got completely wiped. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; At first, there were 5 friends remaining on my list. Now, there are none. It was fine last night, then I update Apex Legends today and everything is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Michael Adamson1, Nov 2, 2022.

1. My friends list got completely wiped.

At first, there were 5 friends remaining on my list. Now, there are none. It was fine last night, then I update Apex Legends today and everything is gone. Please help!

:)

Michael Adamson1, Nov 2, 2022
  2. KLS78 Win User

Same.. not finding my friends I game with daily
  3. Smwutches Win User

They were saying the Xbox status page shows everything is good (which it does), but that's clearly not the case so you would need to use the report feature on that page.
  4. KilltheOmega Win User

Nope it shows all good and I am having the same problem
  5. Michael Adamson1 Win User

Sorry, not the most tech savvy guy. Where did you look to see that everything looks good? I looked in the Xbox App to verify and it's also showing no friends. I also can't load my Xbox profile. Giving me the error (0x87c40130).
  6. Smwutches Win User

That's why you need to go there and report the issue. So they can find out how widespread it is an update the status.
Thema:

1. My friends list got completely wiped. - Similar Threads - friends list got

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  4. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  5. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  6. my friend list won’t show on my xbox,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friend list won’t show on my xbox,: it says i have zero friends. i have tried restarting and soft resetting and hard resetting. nothing seems to work. i logged into my account on another xbox and the friends list show its just mine...
  7. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  8. New Friends List and Happening Now

in XboX Insiders
    New Friends List and Happening Now: It might be just me but when I go to my friends list on my Xbox, I don't really care about what all of my friends are doing right now. I look at a couple of my friends and I'm done. I personally...
  9. Friends list not loading on Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not loading on Xbox: I am unable to access my friends list on my Xbox. I am able to access it on the app. But on my Xbox it says 0 friends online and I can’t access the list I have already done a power cycle and hard...
  10. Got a Xbox One, My friend list sucks, I feel incomplete, PLEASE HELP LOL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a Xbox One, My friend list sucks, I feel incomplete, PLEASE HELP LOL: What's going on everybody. I'm 31 years old from South Carolina. I've been an Xbox User since 2002 and as of November of last year I've had every version of Xbox that's been out. Anyway I'm...