my friends list and my chats not working

Discus and support my friends list and my chats not working in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; my friends list is not working when i see a friends profile it says (example) on warzone and when i click on it it says 11h ago on home and when i try... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by reptilianjeebus, Nov 23, 2022.

1. my friends list and my chats not working

my friends list is not working when i see a friends profile it says (example) on warzone and when i click on it it says 11h ago on home and when i try to enter my chats it loads then loads till it just stops

:)

reptilianjeebus, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Reptilianjeebus, would you be playing on the console or on the PC, if you are on the console this is happening only when you are playing Warzone or happens to other games you try to play?

Have you tried any procedures on the console, if yes, which one?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. Dragons4u Win User

Problems with multiplayer

My friends and I are having this same issue and nothing is working to fix it. We have tried in a chat party, not in chat party, joining from friends list, you name it, we have found no fix for this.
  4. fastharry Win User

Chat problem with X Box One... ongoing problem.

[quote user="MetalLabrador"]

When I log on to play online games with my friends, I go into my friend list and I am able to join their party. When I join, my gamertag is listed with theirs in the party, but they can't hear me and I hear them through my surround sound speakers. I can
    get chat to work, but I always have to go to the dashboard and go to the upper left and select "Choose this person" for chat to start working. My friends said they don't have to do this. Why do I have to "choose this person" for the chat to start working?

[/quote]

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution
  5. Tested Skill Win User

friends list and party chat not working

I got the same ***, its saying i have high packet loss just like it did on Christmas eve
  6. Beekdoor Win User

friends list and party chat not working

Same issue here. Intermittent issues with my friends list. One minute everything is fine, the next everyone is "offline." Currently everything seems to be working except parties. I can join them, but I can't hear anyone. The green circle isn't even lighting
    up when I know my headset works.
Thema:

1. my friends list and my chats not working - Similar Threads - friends list chats

2. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  3. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  4. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  5. my friend list won’t show on my xbox,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friend list won’t show on my xbox,: it says i have zero friends. i have tried restarting and soft resetting and hard resetting. nothing seems to work. i logged into my account on another xbox and the friends list show its just mine...
  6. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  7. New Friends List and Happening Now

in XboX Insiders
    New Friends List and Happening Now: It might be just me but when I go to my friends list on my Xbox, I don't really care about what all of my friends are doing right now. I look at a couple of my friends and I'm done. I personally...
  8. Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...: I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this Does it mean iam lucky? f0efcd5e-4e08-42aa-8589-3e542270e371
  9. Xbox chat and friends lists not working pls help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox chat and friends lists not working pls help: chats and xbox friends are not working 50086d86-c972-4ec5-ba1c-36478682930b
  10. One friend in my list is permanently muted, in party, game chat, everywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One friend in my list is permanently muted, in party, game chat, everywhere.: I have one friend in my list that is permanently muted to me. I can't hear him, but he can hear me. In party chat it shows the gray mute icon over his icon, and when I open the drop down menu...