My friends hear a echo when playing with me.

Discus and support My friends hear a echo when playing with me. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friends constantly complain about emensely disturbing echo when I'm in the party chat. I've searched online for help and looked through all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Killa MikeTitan, Dec 20, 2015.

1. My friends hear a echo when playing with me.

My friends constantly complain about emensely disturbing echo when I'm in the party chat. I've searched online for help and looked through all the xbox one settings and didn't find anything.

I suspect the issue may be from either my new Elite Controller or my new official xbox one headset because the problem started around the time I got them. I unfortunately got rid of the old controller so I can't test it.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Killa MikeTitan, Dec 20, 2015
  2. Itz DeeJayy
    Itz DeeJayy Guest
    Xbox One standard mic issue

When I'm using the standard mic that comes with the console, I hear an echo of myself and my voice lags so my friends don't actually hear me until I hear the echo. I have a brand new controller and mic and it still does this. Also my nat is open and I have
    good internet.

Itz DeeJayy, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Can't hear friends

can't hear some of my friends we have to talk through my friends echo. Sometimes when we switch parties we can't hear each other but I can hear my other friends and we don't have each other muted

TheAegisBeast, Dec 20, 2015
  4. My friends hear a echo when playing with me.

I'm not sure if there is a bump policy but I'd really appreciate some help with this.

Thanks

Killa MikeTitan, Dec 21, 2015
  5. Killa MikeTitan Win User

I'm not sure if there is a bump policy but I'd really appreciate some help with this.

Thanks
  6. soccerp1ay3r Win User

Echoing problem while voice chatting with friends.

zombiecreed799,

I'm sorry that you are having this problem.

Personally, I have experienced issues with my friends being able to hear themselves echo through my headset. Although I have a different headset (Polk 4shot), it may be a similar issue.

I've found that it only happens when I have the chat volume turned up too loud on my headset. When I turn the chat (and overall) volume down enough my friends can no longer hear themselves. You can try slowly turning it down while asking your friends to
    keep talking and let you know when they can no longer hear themselves echoing.

Let me know if this works for you!
  7. XxMaryG36xX Win User

mic echoing problem in party chat (XBOX ONE S)

When my friends tell me my mic is echoing, I unplug it and reconnect it and it fixes mine.
  8. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Mic sensitivity

I'm constantly hearing people eating crunchy foods. That is not something I want to hear when playing a game. For that reason I barely use my headset. As for echoing, I wonder if it is the other players mic.
  9. J TO TH3 OSH Win User

Xbox headset echo

I've tried all the volume and audio settings and the background noise, even to the point when I can barley hear anything through the headset. People kept complaining about them so I let my friend use them in a party with me and he let me use his hyper
    x revolver s and I could hear the echo and he could no longer hear it on my end. Maybe I have a faulty mic or something?
Thema:

1. My friends hear a echo when playing with me. - Similar Threads - friends hear echo

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  6. My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.: I have been using the xbox game bar on windows 11 for quite some time now, but recently when I join a party with my friends they have been telling me my audio cuts off at random (Usually 10...
  7. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  8. Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open: Since last weekend, unless the Game Bar is actively open, my friends can't hear me in the party chat, but I can hear them at all times though. I've tried reseting and repairing the Game Bar but...
  9. my friends told me that they can hear my echo but whenever I try to talk it beeps, so I was...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friends told me that they can hear my echo but whenever I try to talk it beeps, so I was...: Whenever I’m In party or game my audio works, but whenever I try to talk it doesn’t work and my friends told me that they can hear my echo but whenever I try to talk it beeps, so I was wondering...
  10. Why is my headset causing friends to hear a echo while it's muted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my headset causing friends to hear a echo while it's muted?: My headset causes my friends in party chat to hear a echo even when it is muted. I have tried multiple different controllers and headsets and the problem persists....