My friends do not see the correct gamer pic when I get online.

Discus and support My friends do not see the correct gamer pic when I get online. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friends do not see the correct gamer pic when I get online. They see an old 360 avatar. However when they open my profile they will see the correct... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by chardeman, Feb 13, 2023.

1. chardeman
    chardeman Guest

My friends do not see the correct gamer pic when I get online. They see an old 360 avatar. However when they open my profile they will see the correct gamer pic. What is causing the incorrect gamer pic to show up under their friends list and when I log on?

:)

chardeman, Feb 13, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. Beans_578 Win User

Can't see anyone's custom gamerpic

I’m having the same issue at the moment, I logged onto my Xbox the other day and my custom gamer pic has been removed and all my friends have default gamer pics, my friends can still see my custom gamer pic but I can’t see anyones

Edit: I restarted my console and I can see my custom gamer pic but no one elses
  4. Danno McK. Win User

Gamer Profile Picture viewed on a PC is wrong.

Remember that you set two gamer pics on an Xbox 360: the gamer picture and the personal picture. My gamer picture is what I see in the upper-right corner of xbox.com and what I and everybody else sees here in the forum; it is what's shown to non-friends.
    The personal picture is shown to friends, and also shown to me on my Xbox 360. I guess I'm considered my own friend on the 360 (but not on xbox.com or the forums).

I've had no problems updating my gamer picture and having it reflected in the upper-right corner of xbox.com, and I haven't touched an Xbox One. So either the folks saying that aren't correct, or using an Xbox One changes the xbox.com pic but those of us who
    haven't used an Xbox One still control that image with 360 changes.
  5. bstn617 Win User

Real Names

Slayers post said that you are going to have the ability to share your real name with friends of friends. The real name system ties in to the custom gamer pics.

If friends of friends where able to see my gamer pic you would have problems.
  6. KamiKaze Dee Win User

Incorrect Gamer Picture

I have Paid for and Downloaded 'Finding Nemo Gamer Pics - Nemo'

However the Image showing on Xbox.com and to all my friends is from the 'Finding Nemo Gamer Pics - Friends'

They should be in the Most recent additions I am in Australia so not sure if that would make a difference.

Just seems odd that I can see the right Pic on my Xbox but everywhere else its the wrong one.
Thema:

1. My friends do not see the correct gamer pic when I get online. - Similar Threads - friends correct gamer

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  5. I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that: I have a couple of gaming friends who often see me offline, but I'm actually online at the time, what's going on? 932edb5c-bb3e-4591-8c44-3c490fbf86e0
  6. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  7. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  8. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  9. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  10. I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...: I am unable to add any friends at all on xbox x, pc, or cell phone app. I can't message or join parties either despite the proper settings. 4eebcb82-bf07-4041-ac93-0d2ad44f1391