My friends are gone for some reason

Discus and support My friends are gone for some reason in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friends disappeared on my friends list, when I search for them it says users not found, when I go to their account through messages I can't click on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Presten Pierson, Nov 2, 2022.

1. My friends are gone for some reason

My friends disappeared on my friends list, when I search for them it says users not found, when I go to their account through messages I can't click on the add friend button, and when I go on Xbox app my friends aren't there either

:)

Presten Pierson, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Amneshia Haze Win User

Happened to me too and I got hacked at the same time my friends are starting to show back up 45 minutes after I reset my password and kicked the hacker off.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  4. JammerKate099 Win User

Free Gold Games Notifications

for some reason one of my free gold games was gone after my friend changed his home console
  5. The Way The TruthThe Win User

For some reason all of my captures are gone.

I tried it and it didn't solve the problem unfortunately. Well idk the exact date of my last capture before everything was gone. But I took some captures today.

I appreciate your help.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

For some reason all of my captures are gone.

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Have you tried to power cycle your console? Sometimes the issue is only a synchronization situation

Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox

Also, can you please let me know the date of the last capture you made?
Thema:

1. My friends are gone for some reason - Similar Threads - friends are gone

2. Last week my account seems to have been changed.all games, friends, gamer score, gone It's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Last week my account seems to have been changed.all games, friends, gamer score, gone It's...: Last week lost all the content of my Xbox no digital access, no friends list, no gamer score, no clubs, and no Games with Gold subscription. A friend pulled up my profile on his xbox and could see...
  3. i sent my friend a dlc for destiny 2 and now almost a year later its gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i sent my friend a dlc for destiny 2 and now almost a year later its gone: so i sent my friend a dlc last year on may 5 and it wouldn't let him use it today and he tried everything restarting the game he checked his games addons it was there but it wouldn't work the...
  4. Friend conflict gone to far

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend conflict gone to far: Ok so get this, my server gets greifed, got harassed and framed, and now he’s trying to get out of this. This all on Xbox, his name is TTV Gooman. He greifed my Minecraft realm, sends historical...
  5. I was about to play with my friend when he with along all my others friends were gone can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was about to play with my friend when he with along all my others friends were gone can...: I was about to play with my friend when I realized no one was on my friends list when I have a lot of friends and I tried to reset my Xbox and that didn’t work I wonder if this is happening to...
  6. Just gifted a game to a friend with live, bank says everything's gone through but it won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just gifted a game to a friend with live, bank says everything's gone through but it won't...: Just need help and Xbox has not been helping, why ismt there just a reasonble phone line like everything esle? d3d76419-386e-4cb1-b26c-09b511245a6c
  7. Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer...: Farming simulator 19 Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer we are unable to connect to the servers 60ff1831-1476-400b-9c5f-f068c1414401
  8. Friend Gamerpic Custom Image Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend Gamerpic Custom Image Gone: So a while ago my friends were all changing their gamerpic however it wouldn’t change on my screen. After a couple days away this fixed and all their custom images were up to date for me. 2 nights...
  9. MCPE FRIEND INVITE TO WORLD IS GONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    MCPE FRIEND INVITE TO WORLD IS GONE: Ok, so one day, I went into MCPE. When I auto logged in, it crashed. It did that multiple times, but I was able to sign myself off finally. I checked my account on xbox website, and my entire...
  10. Moved out of my house, the gold I was sharing my friend gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moved out of my house, the gold I was sharing my friend gone: I was sharing gold with a friend. Then when I moved out and moved to another house my gold is gone, is my friend supposed to claim this as his home Xbox or what? 1589ceef-1c33-4d75-96cb-bb1f37a0d17b