My friend's account got hacked and deleted. Can it be restored?

Discus and support My friend's account got hacked and deleted. Can it be restored? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend got hacked, and the hacker used his Microsoft account to log into Minecraft. Then, the hacker deleted his email. He would like to ask some... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Baactiba, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Baactiba
    Baactiba Guest

My friend got hacked, and the hacker used his Microsoft account to log into Minecraft. Then, the hacker deleted his email.

He would like to ask some questions to whoever knows, and with that, here are his words:

Hey there, unfortunately my Microsoft account was hacked and deleted earlier today. I'm fairly positive that it's not possible to be recovered, but there are a few questions that I'd like to know if any of you can help.

1. Is my google account compromised? I use the same email for my google account and my Microsoft account, so one of them getting hacked makes me feel uneasy about them somehow gaining access to my email. I have 2FA through my phone as an extra layer of security on my google account as well.

2. Does the hacker still have access to the Microsoft account even though it's deleted? In my gmail it shows that the hacker deleted all of my security info and added an email of their own, but whenever I log into microsoft.net with my old email it says this account doesn't exist.

3. Even though I don't think it's possible to be restored, is it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Baactiba, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

To answer your inquiries, since you have 2-step authentication, your email address is secured.

The hacker might have access to the Microsoft account as the hacker was able to change all of the security information and changed the email address to his own.

No worries, it is possible to recover your account.

You will need to perform some basic troubleshooting steps:

Kindly try to recover your account here on our account recovery webform: https://account.live.com/acsr

They will send you the results within 24 hours.

Please take your time and let me know if it doesn't work.
  3. OldSchoolFav Win User

Xbox live account hacked...points spent on random crap.

My account got hacked too. On June 20th, someone downloaded a bunch of stuff from my account. They even deleted out all my friends on my friends list.
  4. JoeJohnLIVEs Win User

One more FIFA hack

My account got hacked too. Still waiting for the investigation team to properly restore my account to the state it was in before the hack. It's already been over a month!!! Somebody, HELP!
  5. Paradox4000 Win User

2,000+ of my MS points EXPIRED?! WHAT?!

My friend gave me an MS point card a while ago. I used it, then my account was hacked and I lost everything, then it was (eventually) resolved and everything was restored, now it says they've expired. How can I get this resolved and my points restored AGAIN?
  6. Kathy A. Win User

My account got hacked and deleted

Hello HaoxuanGaming,

Thank you for sharing your concern with Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

I could not really imagine how crucial it is to know that your account that stores your game, purchases and achievements is inaccessible. Just to set your expectation, Microsoft account is managed by a completely automated server and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

I know how critical it is for you to be able to access this account. We will share to you a support article that should be able to give you handful of advice as we, advocates, does not have any tools to recover any Microsoft (Xbox) account. As the system will verify the information that only the user or account owner can supply.

Link: If you think your account has been hacked - Microsoft Community

Based on the information you have shared, we recommend that you complete the recovery form and provide any information you can remember having provided on your account. However, before you start filling out the form. Please see this account issues support article that contains ways to access the account again - please read all the information available here.

In addition, you can also check out this support article – How to Recover a Hacked or Compromised Microsoft Account.

Please use this recovery form - Recover your account.

To be fair, anyone in the Microsoft Community cannot remove or change your account information. Your own self will be the help you need.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. My friend's account got hacked and deleted. Can it be restored? - Similar Threads - friend's account got

2. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  3. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  4. My friend’s xbox account got hacked, and no one can’t do anything about it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend’s xbox account got hacked, and no one can’t do anything about it: My friend’s xbox account got compromised, he can’t do anything about it because he can’t log in and you cant report another account getting compromised. What do we do?...
  5. My friend's account got deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got deleted: So my friend was gonna login into the account called *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** it said that the account didn't exist. We wouldn't be able to use Microsoft...
  6. My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...: He's impersonating my friend on Xbox talking about how he got a modded account too. He originally hacked my friends entire gmail account, but I got it back because my email was the recovery email...
  7. Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account: Can I please be unbanned because my friend went on my account from his xbox and text to a new friend I got and said lots of bad words and because of that I got banned not him so I can you please...
  8. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...
  9. My friend got me banned from communication I didn’t know he had my account. I want to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend got me banned from communication I didn’t know he had my account. I want to get...: Friend said the f slur to someone on my account and I got banned. I didn’t know he had access to my account. I want to get unbanned and change my password so he can’t access it and I can go back...
  10. Hello can I please get unbanned my friend got on to my account and changed my pfp to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello can I please get unbanned my friend got on to my account and changed my pfp to...: I got permanently banned and I would like to get unbanned as it was not my fault. I also spent loads of money on this account. Thank you 009f89ee-4099-4d5f-b74c-6d7c03dc0cf9