My friends account got cookie logged and his account got locked and he cant get back in and...

Discus and support My friends account got cookie logged and his account got locked and he cant get back in and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft sent him a link to recover his account but it's asking him question he does not know so he puts random stuff in there and Microsoft ignores... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FestiveBADR, Jan 27, 2023.

1. FestiveBADR
    FestiveBADR Guest

My friends account got cookie logged and his account got locked and he cant get back in and...

Microsoft sent him a link to recover his account but it's asking him question he does not know so he puts random stuff in there and Microsoft ignores it.

Edit: And he does not have his old phone number that is in his account and Microsoft tells him to verify with it but he has a new phone number.

:)

FestiveBADR, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

My friends account got cookie logged and his account got locked and he cant get back in and he bought minecraft on it too how can he get it back?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello FestiveBADR, According to your description, your friend is filling out the ACSR, which is the account recovery form. This information is essential for the Microsoft investigation team to assess the status of your friend's account.

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Yu Mad Bro 1 Win User

2013 Public Beta Program - Private Forum

hey guys i found out my friend that i license transfered with has beta and he has my points but im not full beta so thats why i dont have them but he got locked out of his account and i dont know how to get the points back to my account
  4. Eren 🤍 Win User

How can I recover my account?

In summary, I met some guy through a mutual friend, and we talked a bit, before he got mad at me, after he got mad at me he sends me a photo on xbox with what he called a script, it was just a bunch of numbers and letters and I had no clue what it meant, next thing i know this "script" had locked my account and I cant get it back because of 2FA, it just says it will be locked forever. He also threatened me and told me he had the name of my school i go to. I have all of this in voice recordings from the party at the time. I just want to get my account back as it was wrongfully locked by some hacker.
  5. Tormaz Win User

Xbox gift card fraud

Hello!

If he logs into his account at account.microsoft.com does it show that the $50 was applied to his account? Sometimes it gets submitted twice and the second time it comes back as "already redeemed" because it already got applied to the account.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Friends XBOX LIVE account hacked?

Happy to help. If he can still log into his account, have him change his login details. This will keep whoever got into his account from getting back in and should resolve the need for the Unauthorized access claim.
Thema:

1. My friends account got cookie logged and his account got locked and he cant get back in and... - Similar Threads - friends account got

2. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  3. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  4. My friend’s xbox account got hacked, and no one can’t do anything about it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend’s xbox account got hacked, and no one can’t do anything about it: My friend’s xbox account got compromised, he can’t do anything about it because he can’t log in and you cant report another account getting compromised. What do we do?...
  5. My friend's account got deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got deleted: So my friend was gonna login into the account called *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus DatenschutzgrĂĽnden entfernt. *** it said that the account didn't exist. We wouldn't be able to use Microsoft...
  6. My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...: He's impersonating my friend on Xbox talking about how he got a modded account too. He originally hacked my friends entire gmail account, but I got it back because my email was the recovery email...
  7. Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account: Can I please be unbanned because my friend went on my account from his xbox and text to a new friend I got and said lots of bad words and because of that I got banned not him so I can you please...
  8. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...
  9. My friend's account got hacked and deleted. Can it be restored?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked and deleted. Can it be restored?: My friend got hacked, and the hacker used his Microsoft account to log into Minecraft. Then, the hacker deleted his email. He would like to ask some questions to whoever knows, and with that,...
  10. My friend got me banned from communication I didn’t know he had my account. I want to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend got me banned from communication I didn’t know he had my account. I want to get...: Friend said the f slur to someone on my account and I got banned. I didn’t know he had access to my account. I want to get unbanned and change my password so he can’t access it and I can go back...