My friends account got banned because this other kid had it on his account and sent...

Discus and support My friends account got banned because this other kid had it on his account and sent... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friends account got banned because this other kid had it on his account and sent offensive slurs to other people. How does he get it back.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nick Delisio, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Nick Delisio
    Nick Delisio Guest

My friends account got banned because this other kid had it on his account and sent...

My friends account got banned because this other kid had it on his account and sent offensive slurs to other people. How does he get it back.

:)

Nick Delisio, Jan 7, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My friends account got banned because this other kid had it on his account and sent offensive slurs to other people. How does he get it back

You can't. You are responsible for all conduct that occurs on your account. You're specifically told not to provide others with your account information for exactly reasons like this.
  3. Smwutches Win User

My friends account got banned because this other kid had it on his account and sent offensive slurs to other people. How does he get it back

He would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review, but per the rules agreed to when he signed up, he is responsible for anything done on his account.
  4. StéphaneMarier Win User

Com ban bug?

Litteraly the same thing happened for me was texting my best friends that i knlw in real on xbox and sent few messages and few msg later couldnt sent anymore message so i went on my second account trying to tell him to txt here cuz i got ban on my other,
    and few messager later i got banned, so i went to tell him on facebook and he told me its happening the same thing to one of his other friens that i knlw a bit in real tho and by that time my friend got banned tho, ita litteraly crazy in bout 10min 4 account
    and 3 ppl gor banned for a thing they will never know
  5. SparkStormrider Win User

Read me please

[quote user="Black Rav3n 15"]

I was wondering if this account that im on is going to get ban. Why im asking? because i got into a game and i got these people mad and they filed a complaint against my name and i got mad for that and i asked my friend if he could get his ip because i
    cant so i got one of the peoples ip and i sent it to him and he made all his friends file a complaint agaist me i just wondering if i was going to get ban please write back and i did not get his ip my friend did and he sent over facebook and i copy and paste
    it and sent it to the person who filed a complaint. So am i going to get ban because my friend got his ip and sent it to me and i sent it to the person who filed a complaint. im scared

[/quote]

As long as you haven't broken the Terms of Use or Code of Conduct then it doesn't matter if 1 report is turned in or 5000. Microsoft doesn't ban based on number of complaints filed against you. They investigate and hand out punishments based on evidence
    that they have gathered, not what others tell them. What can happen, is MS taking action against those who abuse the reporting system, so make sure you do not abuse it yourself (such as retaliation or whatever).
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

General Information

49555 but this is my 2nd account. the first account had about 67k but it got perm banned due to being hacked and messages being sent
Thema:

1. My friends account got banned because this other kid had it on his account and sent... - Similar Threads - friends account got

2. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  3. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  4. My friend’s xbox account got hacked, and no one can’t do anything about it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend’s xbox account got hacked, and no one can’t do anything about it: My friend’s xbox account got compromised, he can’t do anything about it because he can’t log in and you cant report another account getting compromised. What do we do?...
  5. My friend's account got deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got deleted: So my friend was gonna login into the account called *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** it said that the account didn't exist. We wouldn't be able to use Microsoft...
  6. My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...: He's impersonating my friend on Xbox talking about how he got a modded account too. He originally hacked my friends entire gmail account, but I got it back because my email was the recovery email...
  7. Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account: Can I please be unbanned because my friend went on my account from his xbox and text to a new friend I got and said lots of bad words and because of that I got banned not him so I can you please...
  8. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...
  9. My friend's account got hacked and deleted. Can it be restored?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked and deleted. Can it be restored?: My friend got hacked, and the hacker used his Microsoft account to log into Minecraft. Then, the hacker deleted his email. He would like to ask some questions to whoever knows, and with that,...
  10. My friend got me banned from communication I didn’t know he had my account. I want to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend got me banned from communication I didn’t know he had my account. I want to get...: Friend said the f slur to someone on my account and I got banned. I didn’t know he had access to my account. I want to get unbanned and change my password so he can’t access it and I can go back...