My friend who lives in Bangladesh sign out automatically

Discus and support My friend who lives in Bangladesh sign out automatically in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; And can't sign in again it shows connecting longer and then shows error code creeper There is no network problem can you help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by M.A.K GAMER, Jan 5, 2023.

1. M.A.K GAMER
    M.A.K GAMER Guest

And can't sign in again it shows connecting longer and then shows error code creeper

There is no network problem can you help

:)

M.A.K GAMER, Jan 5, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello M.A.K GAMER,

Please visit the link below and then try to login.

If it lets you login with your Microsoft Account, this will show the games you own.

3. CarTzy Win User

Hello M.A.K GAMER,

Thank you for your response.

Have you tried connecting to a different Wifi network or test the connection using a mobile data?

Try to uninstall and reinstall the game. Or make sure that you have the latest update installed.

Are you able to connect online with other games you have on your phone?

And for what reason that your friend was able to sign you out with the account? Are you sharing it?
  4. M.A.K GAMER Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties signing in. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• Minecraft pocket edition
    • Yes
    • Error code creeper
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

If you recently changed your password and can't sign in to your Xbox console, your console may not have received the new password information yet. Try restarting:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your Xbox Wireless Controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
    4. Try to sign in again.
    You can’t sign in to your Xbox console after changing your password | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
    Please help me
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties signing in. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• What platform are you trying to sign in to?
    • Are you not able to sign in with your Microsoft account?
    • What error are you getting?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

If you recently changed your password and can't sign in to your Xbox console, your console may not have received the new password information yet. Try restarting:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your Xbox Wireless Controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
    4. Try to sign in again.
    You can’t sign in to your Xbox console after changing your password | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  6. M.A.K GAMER Win User

Everything working only Minecraft not working
Thema:

1. My friend who lives in Bangladesh sign out automatically - Similar Threads - friend lives Bangladesh

2. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  3. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  4. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  5. Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile: I am managing my Xbox Live profile through a browser, account.xbox.com. I am removing a number of profiles from my friends list that I am no longer friends with. For most profiles, I was able to...
  6. Can I gift a game to a friend that lives in another country if I change my region to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gift a game to a friend that lives in another country if I change my region to their...: I want to gift a game to a friend in another country but can't, so I'm wondering if it will work, if I change my region to their country, and then gift them the game ? Or does my IP also have to...
  7. Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...: Hello, my friend is currently exploring countries in Europe, he recently went to Turkey. He saw some gift cards in a store so he decided to buy me a couple of them since he was going to miss out...
  8. Bought a Gift for a friend in Australia and I live in the USA and it will not let him...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Gift for a friend in Australia and I live in the USA and it will not let him...: I bought an item from the Xbox store on my computer the item was a gift. Now I sent the item to my friend and the account is known to be an Australian account and it let me send the item from my...
  9. Xbox Live auto blocking friend’s activision ID

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live auto blocking friend’s activision ID: Trying to add PlayStation friends on Xbox Live and it automatically blocks their Activision ID. Can I not add PSN friends??? bda93a63-a350-4122-a91a-7c4d5bcda34f
  10. Xbox Live "Friend" is online Notifications not working!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live "Friend" is online Notifications not working!: Xbox notifications have not been working for over a month. Having the issue on both the Mobile Xbox App, as well as Next Gen Consoles. I have spoken with multiple friends who have Last Gen and...