My friend took my eon skin pack

Discus and support My friend took my eon skin pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This happened end 4 years ago. Me and my dad drove an extra 2 hours to get the Xbox one s with the eon skin pack just for my friend to take it and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amez Ahmed, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Amez Ahmed
    Amez Ahmed Guest

This happened end 4 years ago. Me and my dad drove an extra 2 hours to get the Xbox one s with the eon skin pack just for my friend to take it and I can’t forget it. Is there any way I can get it back? Epic name: Amez A6939

:)

Amez Ahmed, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Amez, unfortunately there is nothing that can be done in this situation, my friend.

Even more so because it's been 2 years since this happened.

But once the package is redeemed, this process is final and is linked to the user's profile, I'm sorry

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. AdonisMycyk Win User

Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle

I did not receive my eon skin code when I purchased my Xbox One S
  4. RealAyanjaffer Win User

hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

I got the Fortnite Eon Skin Bundle but, I never got the Xbox card which has the eon skin code please help me?
  5. Mobb x jayyyy Win User

I need EON skin

i need the eon fortnite skin code to my account because i bought The Xbox one s bundle
  6. NDE Kaos Win User

Fortnite

EON Skin for sure, best one
Thema:

1. My friend took my eon skin pack - Similar Threads - friend took eon

2. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  3. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  6. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  7. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  8. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  9. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  10. I need help as I have no switches because my friend used them on his friends and he took...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help as I have no switches because my friend used them on his friends and he took...: How do i get more shares after using all 5 and my 1 extra??? 7879a5fa-5cae-4097-bd79-a9b79c398706