My friend sent me a gift but I didn't get it

Discus and support My friend sent me a gift but I didn't get it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend sent me a gift but I didn't get it 15c900a8-f2b1-4585-9d73-9d2b1b733554 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clara Molin, May 30, 2023.

1. Clara Molin
    Clara Molin Guest

:)

Clara Molin, May 30, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Clara. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue. Has it been over 24 hours since your friend made the order? If yes, you can ask your friend to get the game code for you. They can sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/, look for the item. Select View gift code then they can forward it to you. For more information, please refer to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio....
  3. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

This game is a disgrace

Well I didn't get to choose between PS4 or Xbox1 yet. Since my car wanted a early XMAS gift and had to be sent to the garage for repairs. But yeah friends telling me get this or that. Still on the fence.
  4. KingOfTheRen Win User

I can't recieve my gifts.

Hey there,

Are you and your friend in the same Country/Region? I live in Canada and my friend lives in the USA, he tried to surprise me by gifting me a game for Christmas however it didn't work as we are in different countries. He had to contact support to get a refund for the game. In the end he sent me money to purchase the game as he wanted to give me a present haha!

All the best!
  5. Metal10957 Win User

does anyone know how to get unicorn cars?

Let me see if I can shed some light on this... If you bought LCE you got gifted a unicorn. I bought the season pass as well and got gifted another. Turun 10 sent it to you. (least that's what happened for me) I imported my level 50 F3 profile, but I didn't
    get the unicorn until T10 gifted me one.
  6. niwshki Win User

Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet

my friends got the card but not me can i get one
    Gifts are sent in random.

There is no way to find out how and why they got the code.

Again, it is randomly given.
Thema:

1. My friend sent me a gift but I didn't get it - Similar Threads - friend sent gift

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. my friend sent me a gift on xbox and the code doesn’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    my friend sent me a gift on xbox and the code doesn’t work: my friend bought me lego batman 3 deluxe ed, i tried to redeem the gift and it says, “This code wasn’t found- try re-entering it. if the code is damaged, contact the seller. invalid characters are...
  4. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  5. how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?: my friend from America sent me a robux gift card to me but when I tried to redeem it, it said that the currency did not match my account currency, how can i change my Roblox account region so I...
  6. Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work: My friend gifted me a game using the Microsoft store, xbox sent me a code to redeem but it doesn't work. a0695692-592c-4848-93ba-24dd44c2181e
  7. I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do?: I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do? 4db5270a-3b50-41fe-9f02-bbbbfc6644b4
  8. My friend bought a subscription for me as a digital code for me and sent it as a gift but...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend bought a subscription for me as a digital code for me and sent it as a gift but...: Link to image: https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/3e90611b-6109-4079-bd53-0e5a63627d7a?upload=true I don't know what to do, I just tried claiming it again still no luck...
  9. Why can’t my friend redeem the gift I sent him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend redeem the gift I sent him?: I gifted one of my friends a silver bundle for Destiny 2. He received the message from Xbox, but when he clicks on the redeem code option, it tells him he can’t redeem the code. I checked my...
  10. Can I get a refund on a gift sent from a friend through Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on a gift sent from a friend through Xbox.: I received a gift, a game from a friend over Xbox. They bought me "said" game and sent me the redemption code in a message over Xbox. They bought the game on there account, and I redeemed it on...