My friend sent me a free trial of the xbox game pass and I can't run it

Discus and support My friend sent me a free trial of the xbox game pass and I can't run it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It shows "Something went wrong. Try refreshing the page". I did refresh the page, but did not work 166835a6-629d-4373-a594-62405bcbb18e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by uNitalfgv gvd, Mar 2, 2023.

1. My friend sent me a free trial of the xbox game pass and I can't run it

It shows "Something went wrong. Try refreshing the page". I did refresh the page, but did not work

:)

uNitalfgv gvd, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. Dominykas Navabi Win User

Sorry, this offer is only available to paid PC Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.

Hello,

I am having the exact same issue? I tried everything that you said above and still can't find a way to invite my friends to a free trial. There's no invite friends in account settings on Xbox app, and on the web it says that this offer is only available to paid PC Game Pass members
  4. AmandaWilkie Win User

Sea of Thieves

Your friend can get a free Xbox Game Pass trial (a month I believe) in which they can play with you. However, after the trial ends he will need to purchase the game or continue a game pass subscription to continue playing it.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I attempted to buy xbox game pass ultimate but didn't receive it..

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription purchase.

Well you have to take it.up with the seller

Xbox doesnt.charge for 14 day trials

Not on the console not on the pc

The minimum is 1monrh

14 day trials are free

They only come free with games or consoles.but there is no charge for it just the renewal

Phishy websites do sell trial .codes but you have to take it up with them

No you can't buy trial codes on ms store or your console only gift ultimate for free to a friend or get it wirh a game
  6. Matt Hinrichsen Win User

I bought six months of gold about 3 months ago and it went away when I activated a game pass code.

I totally understand that, the problem is that because I activated the 14 day trial of only Game Pass my Gold was cancelled. I thought that it would just keep my Gold and give me the benefits of only Game Pass without the Game Pass Ultimate features but that didn't seem to be the case. Maybe if I run out the trial time or just cancel the Game Pass trial my Gold will come back.
Thema:

1. My friend sent me a free trial of the xbox game pass and I can't run it - Similar Threads - friend sent free

2. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  3. my friend sent me a gift on xbox and the code doesn’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    my friend sent me a gift on xbox and the code doesn’t work: my friend bought me lego batman 3 deluxe ed, i tried to redeem the gift and it says, “This code wasn’t found- try re-entering it. if the code is damaged, contact the seller. invalid characters are...
  4. my friend sent be a pack and idk if i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend sent be a pack and idk if i own it: my friend on xbox sent me pumps n' hoses pack as a gift but im on pc and i can still buy the pack but the one he sent me there isn't a (PC) at the end but the one i can use with farming simulator...
  5. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  6. Is there a way to take a back a report I sent on my friend

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to take a back a report I sent on my friend: I accidentally reported my friend when we were drinking on the game and I feel bad and want to take it back fbbfb0f6-9ce4-4746-ba39-ddffe9c1f42f
  7. Child account: sent request to add friend but nothing in Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account: sent request to add friend but nothing in Family Safety: I set up a child account for my son on the Xbox. So far after configuring it works fine. However, I was setting up his friends list again, and when I added a friend, I got a message to send a...
  8. how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?: my friend from America sent me a robux gift card to me but when I tried to redeem it, it said that the currency did not match my account currency, how can i change my Roblox account region so I...
  9. I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why: I got banned and idk why it's a bankable offense I use it constantly and mean invite me to party 97b31b00-f7d6-4917-a42e-3f6c4080b244
  10. Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work: My friend gifted me a game using the Microsoft store, xbox sent me a code to redeem but it doesn't work. a0695692-592c-4848-93ba-24dd44c2181e