My friend send a vulgar message to an other player and I got a suspension.

Discus and support My friend send a vulgar message to an other player and I got a suspension. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend was playing fortnite when he got killed by an other player.After he text the other player who killed him and he sent a vulgar message.Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LoukaGagné, Dec 29, 2018.

1. LoukaGagné
    LoukaGagné Guest

My friend was playing fortnite when he got killed by an other player.After he text the other player who killed him and he sent a vulgar message.Can you don’t no suspension please.

LOUK51QC

:)

LoukaGagné, Dec 29, 2018
  2. LoukaGagné Win User

My friend was playing fortnite when he got killed by an other player.After he text the other player who killed him and he sent a vulgar message.Can you don’t no suspension please.

LOUK51QC
  3. LoukaGagné Win User

LOUK51QC
  4. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com You are responsible for your account at all times.
  5. CrumbyBracelet7 Win User

uk moderator.

its a long story but i received 2 vulgar messages on my other account,i reported them to a moderator by copying and pasting them through private message,within hours it was my account that got banned.

i am thinking the moderator has looked at the message and though it was me sending him the vulgar messages and banned me.

it is so frustrating not getting a response from anyone so you can explain what happened.
  6. NMXU Win User

Text message and friend request problems

You should have received a message if you were suspended from sending/receiving text messages and friend requests. Can you send outgoing text messages and friend requests to other players? If you can, then you should be able to get messages and requests
    from other players. I would also look into the privacy settings on your account and make sure you're allowed to send/receive messages and friend requests.
Thema:

1. My friend send a vulgar message to an other player and I got a suspension. - Similar Threads - friend send vulgar

2. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?: I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?...
  3. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  4. Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?: Hi! I’m Vince. I would like to send a video clip to my friend Junko SSG but I can’t cause I can’t share videos from my phone gallery. Is there any way I can send the three minute video clip to...
  5. When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...: Every time I send an invite for this game to my friends through Xbox it says that somebody does not have cross play features enabled 7b3fca7e-35bf-469c-98ec-0ab8bf45b0bc
  6. How do i send friend requests on minecraft on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i send friend requests on minecraft on xbox: When im trying to send a friend request the screen just stays how it is and i dont know if thats how its suppoded to be or if i need to do something else. 24a7db0a-c316-4af6-a151-881f70af0620
  7. How do I stop sending my friends notifications that I am live?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop sending my friends notifications that I am live?: I want to stream, and I like to stream in a party with my friends while we play the same game. They are CONSTANTLY getting notifications. Its as bad as getting two notifications within maybe 5...
  8. I send a message in Portuguese, but my friend speaks English, so the message is...

in XboX Insiders
    I send a message in Portuguese, but my friend speaks English, so the message is...: This needs to be deployed submitted by /u/Additional-Map-955 [link] [comments]
  9. My xbox app on mobile trying to send friend a pic keeps saying "something went wrong....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app on mobile trying to send friend a pic keeps saying "something went wrong....: I have the xbox app on Android and its been updated. I have cleared cache , forced stop a few times etc. I try to send a pic to a mutual xbox friend in the chat and after a few seconds i get...
  10. I can't send or receive friend request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't send or receive friend request: I cannot sin or receive friend requests on my Xbox app or through the Xbox itself [img] 11a2a6ad-0e5d-4a76-8343-77542c2c3757