My friend put a dumb profile pic and I got in trouble can you please not keep me banned

Discus and support My friend put a dumb profile pic and I got in trouble can you please not keep me banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I got in trouble because my dumb friend put a inappropriate picture as my profile and someone reported it and all I am asking is for you guys to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SunnyBeatle, Feb 12, 2018.

1. SunnyBeatle
    SunnyBeatle Guest

My friend put a dumb profile pic and I got in trouble can you please not keep me banned

hello I got in trouble because my dumb friend put a inappropriate picture as my profile and someone reported it and all I am asking is for you guys to not keep me banned please because I didn’t know he did that until I got home but can you please get me
    unbanned thank you

:)

SunnyBeatle, Feb 12, 2018
  2. Xbox live account

I got suspended on my Xbox live account for putting a nude gamerpic on my profile it was a mistake I wasn't thinking clearly I'm a dumb*** one of my dumb*** friends told me that one if his friends works for Microsoft and said that I would not get banned
    for doing it and I think I should unsuspended

ASAPxDARKCYDE, Feb 12, 2018
  3. I got banned from talking in party chats n message people

i got banned for like 20 days n I can't talk to anyone all because my dumb friend send a message to some person who was mad at him so he talked crap to them n I got in trouble for it is there anyway you can take it away from being banned ?

xXi ReKK yOuxX, Feb 12, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    However, you are responsible for your account at all times.

Smwutches, Feb 12, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    However, you are responsible for your account at all times.
  6. Veiny Viktor Win User

Enforcement number

my friend made my gamer profile pic an inappropriate picture and now I am band can someone please help me
  7. L4c3rd4 Win User

I got profile picture banned for no reasons

I actually don't know what exactly might have happened, but every report got analyzed first. But, no worries my friend, a profile pic ban, usually takes a couple of weeks to be over. But, you should've received an email with the expiry date, or saying if it's a permanent ban or not.
  8. PatrickIsSmart Win User

Xbox banning innocent and not violent profile pictures

oh ok then. Well now i dont think i can ever put up a custom profile pic. Just cause if this one thing. But u know. People learn from there dumb mistakes ig 🤷‍♂️
  9. Younnggg Metro Win User

Custom Gamer Pics

Thema:

1. My friend put a dumb profile pic and I got in trouble can you please not keep me banned - Similar Threads - friend put dumb

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  4. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  5. Can I put Saints Row 1 And Saints Row 2 To A USB And Put it on My Friends Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I put Saints Row 1 And Saints Row 2 To A USB And Put it on My Friends Xbox: Would This Work Because There is no way to gift the friend my game 9018faad-d7ee-42f0-9f0c-b058ae2fdaa8
  6. Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked...: Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked list can you please help c3a1be99-4b1f-4cf7-b841-63e0bcec8758
  7. Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...: [IMG] submitted by /u/caffinaV2 [link] [comments]
  8. I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore: Hello my name is Andy, since the last update of my Xbox One as usual I lost a lot of good functionality that was beneficial to the console and now here i am i just wanted to know if there still a...
  9. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...: As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen. submitted by /u/LifeAegis...
  10. MY FRIEND PUT MY ACCOUNT HOME ON HIS XBOX AND HE WONT TAKE IT OFF.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY FRIEND PUT MY ACCOUNT HOME ON HIS XBOX AND HE WONT TAKE IT OFF.: A while back i gave my friend one of my accounts so he can play the games. But then he set our account home on his Xbox. I really need help taking it off and is there a way i can set home without...