My friend let me game share for the new modern warfare 2 I was able to play the campaign on...

Discus and support My friend let me game share for the new modern warfare 2 I was able to play the campaign on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend let me game share for the new modern warfare 2 I was able to play the campaign on early access but now when I load it up it says I need go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PabsAye, Oct 28, 2022.

1. PabsAye
    PabsAye Guest

My friend let me game share for the new modern warfare 2 I was able to play the campaign on...

My friend let me game share for the new modern warfare 2 I was able to play the campaign on early access but now when I load it up it says I need go buy it

:)

PabsAye, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) not working

I appreciate you letting me know. May I ask what pack are you looking for?

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 1

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 2

Modern Warfare - Multiplayer Pack

Modern Warfare - Special Ops Pack 1
  3. Amir Collins Win User

Why does my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) not stay installed?

I have a similar question. I purchased modern warfare 2019 so i could play warzone caldera. I have a xbox one and i installed all the add-ons for the game. Campaign pack 1 and 2, special ops 1, multiplayer pack 1, and 2 and that's it. so my problem is when i open modern warfare to download warzone caldera it shows none of my add-ons are installed. I unistalled the addons and unistalled modern warfare but nothing is working. can you please help me so i can play warzone with my friends.
  4. HotCakeX Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

5. Francia J. Win User

Can’t play COD MW Campaign

Can you please validate if these packs are installed:

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 1

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 2

Modern Warfare - Multiplayer Pack

Modern Warfare - Special Ops Pack 1
  6. isturbo1984 Win User

best call of duty

Well the Modern Warfare series and Black Ops series are each trilogies. So I'd suggest start with the first when it comes to the campaign. I liked the actual Black Ops story better--its different and more unique, but when it comes to an overall enjoyable
    campaign, I like the Modern Warfare games the best.

Modern Warfare trilogy:

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

2. Modern Warfare 2

3. Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops trilogy:

1. Call of Duty: World at War (prequel)

2. Black Ops

3. Black Ops II (Nov. 2012 release)
Thema:

1. My friend let me game share for the new modern warfare 2 I was able to play the campaign on... - Similar Threads - friend let game

2. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  3. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  4. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  5. ark not letting friend join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark not letting friend join: I am on pc on the windows edition of ark and he is on Xbox and when I invite him and he try’s to join it says join failed or host connection timed out and it has work many times before but...
  6. Can’t invite any friends to Roblox and only Roblox. Every other game lets me invite people...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite any friends to Roblox and only Roblox. Every other game lets me invite people...: Won’t let me invite people to Roblox and only Roblox. It lets me invite people to any other game. Please help with this issue. 7d8917d4-2cf6-4b4a-8a76-5cd3917e558a
  7. Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!: Me and my friend are sharing games and xbox game pass ultimate through xbox home but, it wont let him play on cloud gaming does anyone know why? submitted by /u/ZealousidealPush9612 [link]...
  8. I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...: How do I get the game that my friend sent to my xbox in a different region so I can play it 10dbedbf-7c17-427e-bb12-e15b5cffea1f
  9. I have my friends xbox on principal and it doesn’t not let me play the game it gives me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my friends xbox on principal and it doesn’t not let me play the game it gives me...: I have my friends xbox on principal and it doesn’t not let me play the game it gives me error but when I go to the store it shows that I ready got the game I cannot buy it...
  10. I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...: I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month d35b4428-134a-4e14-a6c2-88ce43c19449