My friend keeps getting kicked from the Xbox voice party

Discus and support My friend keeps getting kicked from the Xbox voice party in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I was playing with a friend when my friend was getting kicked from the party. He told me that I was getting kicked from the party to. Every time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rage101_113, Jul 1, 2022.

1. rage101_113
    rage101_113 Guest

Today I was playing with a friend when my friend was getting kicked from the party. He told me that I was getting kicked from the party to. Every time I join a party he keeps leaving and he tells me I’m the one getting kicked

:)

rage101_113, Jul 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, that helps us to isolate the issue

May I know if your friend already tried joined to voice party using the Xbox mobile app?

Also, please ask them to check their NAT type

On Xbox they can do it opening settings > general > Network config

On PC they need to open Xbox Console Companion app > Settings > Network

If NAT says something different to Open, it will be necessary open router ports before keep troubleshooting

Let me give you the needed ports for you to open:

Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP)
    Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP)
    Port 4500 (UDP)

That should work once they open them. Make sure they contact their Internet Service Provider for this.
  3. rage101_113 Win User

It seems to be a issue with my friend but not with my other friends but some times when I disconnect my wifi and reconnect it it works temporarily until it starts doing it again
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

Could you try double check this with another friend?
    That will help us to isolate the issue
  5. rage101_113 Win User

And this is recently as it has never happened to me before
  6. LilMonstergrl21 Win User

Connection Issues

dude me and 4 of my xbox live friends just went through the same thing. we'll be gaming on cod:eek:b2 then someone lags out at the beginning or half way through or we all get kicked into our own parties and out of the match or we all get kicked from the party
    and strat to xbox dashboard. i just keep getting 'error with cod:bo2 servers'. WHY?!?!?!?!?
Thema:

1. My friend keeps getting kicked from the Xbox voice party - Similar Threads - friend keeps getting

2. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  3. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  4. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  5. What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...: For the past few days, I noticed both my Xbox app on cellphone and PC is missing "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass", and I don't know the cause. This is the first time seeing it goes...
  6. Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...: I'm trying to add a friend but neither of us can add each other back keeps say sorry we can't save your changes right now try again in a while. Would really like this fixed his gamertag is...
  7. My friend is using Xbox game bar and he keeps cutting out.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend is using Xbox game bar and he keeps cutting out.: I’ve only just started having this issue and it’s happening as I type this, he can hear me but I cannot hear him, I can only hear him for about 2 seconds then it’s like 30 seconds of silence even...
  8. So over the last week at the same time every night me and my friend keep getting packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So over the last week at the same time every night me and my friend keep getting packet...: we are on Xbox one and Xbox series x and we’re on two different service providers. Our internet is fine on everything else but the Xbox just doesn’t agree. Anyone else had this issue? We do get...
  9. Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.: Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103. 63b39f52-2827-4346-92bc-01cb7ee16b43
  10. Xbox live friend already online..but keep getting notifications that he has come online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live friend already online..but keep getting notifications that he has come online...: As the title states, Im having a problem with getting a notification about my friends who also are having the same problem. Every so often we will get a notification saying one of us got online,...