My friend isn’t getting my Fifa 23 Pro Clubs invite

Discus and support My friend isn’t getting my Fifa 23 Pro Clubs invite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Myself and my friend both have the same edition of Fifa and both play on the same console. I’ve just created a pro club on FIFA 23 and she is on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by y0itsdanni, May 30, 2023.

1. y0itsdanni
    y0itsdanni Guest

Myself and my friend both have the same edition of Fifa and both play on the same console. I’ve just created a pro club on FIFA 23 and she is on my friends list on Fifa but i’m not showing as a friend on hers. I invited her to my club but she’s not receiving the invite, any help please?

:)

y0itsdanni, May 30, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for confirming. I am afraid that it may be a bug for that specific game since other games work fine. I suggest that you instead report it to the game support for further assistance. Contact them here https://help.ea.com/uk/.

You could also file a bug directly to Team Xbox regarding the issue by submitting a report through Report a problem app. Check your guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....
  3. y0itsdanni Win User

Yes other games work apart from FIFA 23
  4. y0itsdanni Win User

We’ve tried searching for my club as well and it’s not finding it
  5. DangerDave77 Win User

Check that you both have the cross gen version of the game, standard edition won't see x/s invites
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Please be sure to check your account's privacy settings as well as your friend's privacy settings via https://account.xbox.com/Settings. Please allow all options regarding multiplayer under Privacy tab and Xbox/Windows Online Safety tab. Don't forget to click on Submit button at the bottom part of the page to save your changes.

Ask your fried to add your account manually as a friend to be sure.

Then refresh your accounts by re-adding it from your Xbox consoles.
    Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug it from the power source for few minutes. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
Thema:

1. My friend isn’t getting my Fifa 23 Pro Clubs invite - Similar Threads - friend isn’t getting

2. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  3. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing: Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing 2a1efb93-4aa6-420b-99be-4354033c6c1d
  6. How come my friend game sharing isn’t working. It says he’s set as my home Xbox on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    How come my friend game sharing isn’t working. It says he’s set as my home Xbox on my Xbox...: It’s been doing this for a couple days so yes I know their Xbox live didn’t run out, I’ve reset my console numerous times and nothing. 5c06331c-eaa0-487c-8dd6-059ffe14f66e
  7. Asking this for a friend his cloud gaming isn’t working even tho he is in uk and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asking this for a friend his cloud gaming isn’t working even tho he is in uk and it...: When going on forza horizon 5 it comes up Xbox could gaming isn’t supported in this country even tho it is supported in uk ffa61290-11a8-411b-b2a5-40e2f42c000d
  8. This isn’t a question but Xbox is being very unresponsive and unhelpful, my friend [mod...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This isn’t a question but Xbox is being very unresponsive and unhelpful, my friend [mod...: My friends was trying to game share and the guy stole all of his info then changed everything. Xbox has been so unhelpful and very difficult to get ahold of. a876aced-3c71-4207-8698-e0b9477814c2
  9. Minecraft claiming my friend isn’t my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft claiming my friend isn’t my friend: As of late, when my friend would invite me to a world set to invite only, it would claim I need a friend in the realm to join. This has locked me out of worlds that I have made lots of progress...
  10. “Add friend” isn’t an option for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Add friend” isn’t an option for me: I have recently upgraded to an Xbox one S but ever since owning it the option to add friend doesn’t show up when I click on someone’s profile. The option to change friendship shows although when I...