My friend is unable to join my Minecraft Bedrock World, any solutions?

Discus and support My friend is unable to join my Minecraft Bedrock World, any solutions? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play on PC Bedrock and I have 3 other friends that play on the world as well. One also plays on PC Bedrock, one plays on Playstation 4, and the last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DragonMaster 864, Jan 19, 2023.

1. My friend is unable to join my Minecraft Bedrock World, any solutions?

I play on PC Bedrock and I have 3 other friends that play on the world as well. One also plays on PC Bedrock, one plays on Playstation 4, and the last plays on Xbox. My friend that plays on Playstation 4 is unable to join the world. It puts him on a screen that says "Connecting to Multiplayer World" for a minute or two, but when he patiently waits, it says "Connection Timeout". Throughout this whole process of him trying to join, if there is more than 1 person in the world, it causes lag for everyone (breaking blocks without the animation and the blocks drop nothing). Are there any solutions? Is there any way to fix this so that we do not have to lose our progress on this world?

:)

DragonMaster 864, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi there,

I'm and I can surely help you. Can you please try to let your friend be connected on different Internet connection then let him join your world again?

Thanks!
  3. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

It keeps saying unable to join world, Only for Two friends, they are on the same Wi-Fi.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today SansDreamYT

Is the friend that you want to play on Minecraft Bedrock Edition?

About your two friends, are they the ones that gets the unable to join world message?

Also, both are on the same Minecraft version?
  5. PatsFan2315 Win User

minecraft

how do you give someone else your xbox one minecraft world to their xbox one because my friend is tired of having to join the world so i can play and get our world a upgrade.
    Are you talking about Minecraft: Xbox One Edition or Bedrock Edition?
  6. ethanndd Win User

I can't join my friends in Minecraft Bedrock, any solutions?

I’m on Xbox Minecraft and it won’t let me play multiplayer realms/join friends or any server ur says I have to change my Microsoft account setting but doesn’t work once I change the setting.
Thema:

1. My friend is unable to join my Minecraft Bedrock World, any solutions? - Similar Threads - friend unable join

2. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  3. Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24: I’ve got 2 XBOX series X for my 2 sons both with Xbox Series X/S version of FC24 installed. They are in same room and both connected online. Both are using family accounts on Xbox and both have...
  4. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  5. I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...: I am unable to add any friends at all on xbox x, pc, or cell phone app. I can't message or join parties either despite the proper settings. 4eebcb82-bf07-4041-ac93-0d2ad44f1391
  6. PC Gamepass unable to connect to any of my friends games when they are on Xbox Consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass unable to connect to any of my friends games when they are on Xbox Consoles: So far I have attempted to play No Man Sky and also Grounded with my friends on their Xboxes while I am on my Windows 11 PC. They both have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and I have Xbox Game Pass for...
  7. 0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing: so i have an account with MSFT. xbox and whatnot. my ability to add new friends i meet is not happening. this is the behavior: • add them via xbox console: they appear for ~30 minutes, then...
  8. Unable to add steam friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to add steam friends?: How do I add Xbox friends so I can cross play games like civ and remnant? My Xbox friend says he is unable to find my steam name to add me even though he linked his steam account to his Xbox. Do I...
  9. Cross Platform Friends option is not showing in Minecraft for PS4 and it's saying unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cross Platform Friends option is not showing in Minecraft for PS4 and it's saying unable to...: Hii, I play minecraft on a PS4 and I'm logged in with my microsoft account. About two weeks ago it stopped letting me join my friends world. It's saying "unable to connect to realms" where it...
  10. M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x: My friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x. The game keeps saying that it has timed out. We have restarted, reinstalled, and checked the internet. Other games work...