My friend is trying to get the online pass for dead space 3 and when he gets to the 360...

Discus and support My friend is trying to get the online pass for dead space 3 and when he gets to the 360... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are both on Xbox ones attempting to play dead space 3 via ea play. Is there any way to fix or work around this error?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reekidskeppy, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Reekidskeppy
    Reekidskeppy Guest

My friend is trying to get the online pass for dead space 3 and when he gets to the 360...

We are both on Xbox ones attempting to play dead space 3 via ea play. Is there any way to fix or work around this error?

:)

Reekidskeppy, Jan 29, 2023
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

No Online Pass for Syndicate

^^ Yeah, it was EA. I was having problems getting my online pass for Dead Space 2 to work. They sorted it out for me.
  3. JT THE GAME Win User

Your last 360 game played.....

I am keeping my 36o even when I get the xbox one. not sure what the last game I will get for the 360 will but lately I am enjoying dead space 3
  4. Christian Osorio2 Win User

How to get the Dead Space 3 Online Pass on Xcloud?

Hi, im playing it on Xcloud and there is no message error or something, i cant get the Online Pass for Dead Space 3 because the Xbox App told me that i cant use the Purchase Function so i search the Pass on the web site but i cant get it either
  5. Burst Axe Win User

Gaming and relationships v2

My boyfriend and I are very competitive when it comes to fighting games. He forces me to improve because if I do something that keeps beating him he will practice against it til he finds a solid counter. Then the roles reverse. It is annoying to have him
    watch me practice because he keeps telling me it won't work but it does when put into practice.

-

We watch each other play single player games, though it becomes a giant snoozefest when he plays Skyrim. He is a chicken so watching him play Dead Space 1 & 2 was hilarious.

-

Cooperatively we play Guitar Hero and Gears of War 3. Mass Effect 3 would be played if it wasn't for the online pass. Looking forward too Dead Space 3 and Resident Evil 6.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

My friend is trying to get the online pass for dead space 3 and when he gets to the 360 menu screen to buy it it tells him "This account does not have premiums" or something like that.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

remember that you need to have the service active on both accounts, and you need to have the account linked to the EA account.

check here if the service is active.

https://account.microsoft.com/services/
Thema:

1. My friend is trying to get the online pass for dead space 3 and when he gets to the 360... - Similar Threads - friend trying online

2. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  3. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  4. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  5. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  6. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  7. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  8. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  9. Me and my friend are trying to play portal 2 co-op online but it’s not letting us join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my friend are trying to play portal 2 co-op online but it’s not letting us join...: Portal two online multiplayer on Xbox 1 d4d3f761-82bd-4260-8326-7097d9741db5
  10. I gave my old xbox one to my friend and when we try to play online it asks him to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gave my old xbox one to my friend and when we try to play online it asks him to download...: After I gave it to him we set up an outlook account and created a gamer tag. Then I had him buy GamePass for 10 bucks a month. It all felt like it worked, but when we try to play online it stops...