My friend has had a communication ban for no reason

Discus and support My friend has had a communication ban for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend has ad a communication ban on his account and the time of the ban he wasnt near his xbox what can been done to to the communication ban off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Springersrus16, Aug 25, 2018.

1. My friend has had a communication ban for no reason

My friend has ad a communication ban on his account and the time of the ban he wasnt near his xbox what can been done to to the communication ban off

:)

Springersrus16, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Core pX
    Core pX Guest
    XBOX NEED TO LOOK INTO COMMUNICATION BANS INSTEAD OF JUST INSTANTLY BANNING YOU!?

I got an instant ban today for no reason,my friend reported me Joking thinking nothing would happen but a few minutes later I got a communication ban!

Core pX, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Banned

my account has been banned for quite a while for no reason and I’m supposed to be unbanned by know , but when I go to enforcement.xbox.com it says I have no suspensions but my account is suspended. I was originally communication banned but after the communication
    ban was up I instantly got suspened for no reason

xII Find mE xll, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Your friend would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information on why they were banned and to see about submitting a case review.

Investigations take time, so suspensions are not always issued the same day the action took place. It could have taken place days or weeks before the ban was issued.

Smwutches, Aug 25, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Your friend would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information on why they were banned and to see about submitting a case review.

Investigations take time, so suspensions are not always issued the same day the action took place. It could have taken place days or weeks before the ban was issued.
  6. .399_365 Win User

Account access help after application was rejected?

My friend got me banned for no reason because he has my account and is toxic
  7. JTL1E Win User

Lost account xbox ban

They also send emails on why it was banned, my friend got a communication ban and it had sent a email so check ur spam folder
  8. BrianGunter Win User

permanent console ban.

I find it hard to believe that MS is handing out permanent console bans for communication. What other reasons were given for your "friends" bans?
  9. BOROIBRAHIMOVIC Win User

banned

My friends account has been permanently banned for no reason. His account name
    [Mod Removed]
Thema:

1. My friend has had a communication ban for no reason - Similar Threads - friend has communication

2. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  3. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d
  4. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  5. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  6. My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...: My friend has been offline for 70 days and he has never done that so I just really need to know If he is banned or what cause I’m really worried about him and idk if he’s okay so if anybody could...
  7. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  8. Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...: A random from our game joined our party and send over 5000 bots to both mine and my friends account at the time of writing this we are both concerned about getting a ban from our account for...
  9. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  10. I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.: Hello I've made a new account because I have lost my other one and when I went to friend my friends back I saw something weird. First I saw that I already had two friends one I didn't know and the...