My friend has been abusing the system

Discus and support My friend has been abusing the system in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today my friend found this glitch which he tried heres hes user for investigating [mod removed] He found out that if he was to refund things in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jarred Govindan, Dec 14, 2022.

1. My friend has been abusing the system

Today my friend found this glitch which he tried heres hes user for investigating [mod removed]

He found out that if he was to refund things in fortnite he would still have the item he refunded and when he found that out he started abusing it buying fortnite battle royal levels and just simply refunding it to buy other products from fortnite and hes been doing this for two days and abusing it

Please may i ask what would happen if he continued to do this

Please contact me as soon as possible

:)

Jarred Govindan, Dec 14, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

no point in you reporting him as it wont lead anywhere, he will hit a refund limit soon and then in the future may get a permanent ban for market place theft, also epic may take action too by banning from epic servers forever.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Jarred, that is a good question. I'm afraid though that we will not find out what happens to your friend unless he tells you The enforcement team are their own division and the only person who finds out if they've had a suspension is the person who gets it.

You can file a report by following the instructions below. If he's doing this within the game as well I'd recommend reporting to Epic too just in case.

If you see someone doing something against the terms of use and code of conduct of Xbox Live then you can report them by going to their bio and selecting Report or Block. Once there you can follow the instructions provided to report the player.

Once done you can then block the person so they cannot contact you again.

The report is sent to the PET (Policy Enforcement Team) to investigate and take any necessary action on.

You can learn more about reporting players and enforcement actions at https://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. LukeByrne1999 Win User

Complaints

One of my friends got comms ban for 2 week because he has been reported by people who cannot take criticism, i know there probably won't be a way to fix this but i think that it is unjust the people can attack others such as my friend who didn't do anything
    wrong by abusing the system that microsoft has set up. personally I feel as if there should be more security measures so that these report/abuse attacks can happen unless it actually specifies the problem took place. I know that this is just one of many and
    it won't be noticed but it's just wrong. I hope everyone understands. hopefully my friend "[Mod Removed]" can wait the period that has been wrongfully given to him.
  5. IdyllicThrone85 Win User

Xbox's Enforcement Team Has Failed

P.S. It's obvious this person is abusing the system. They only reported me because my tactics within the game were annoying to them. Who else have they done this to and the Xbox Enforcement Team has banned? MicroSoft, we're paying for these services from
    you, and it's apparent your system of dealing with these situations isn't working. I can see why my friends and others have been switching to Sony.
  6. DGDG.us Win User

how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned for fun.

report my goofy friends and block them for abusing the system to have a joke with me? I think there's something wrong with the system, if they can do this for fun?
Thema:

1. My friend has been abusing the system - Similar Threads - friend has been

2. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  3. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d
  4. My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...: My friend has been offline for 70 days and he has never done that so I just really need to know If he is banned or what cause I’m really worried about him and idk if he’s okay so if anybody could...
  5. My friend has been having issues with starting any of her gamepass games on Xbox Series S,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend has been having issues with starting any of her gamepass games on Xbox Series S,...: It started off with just ARK: Survival Evolved. But we quickly realised it was all of her gamepass games. It seems to just be her effected as I am also a gamepass member & they all work perfectly...
  6. Human Paul Platt has been with a friend after a long time, but I can't log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Human Paul Platt has been with a friend after a long time, but I can't log in.: Hello, I am a Krean user I'm going to get to the main point right away. First of all, I'm going to go into the Human Folders, but what I used to do in local mode are all gone? So I was amazed,...
  7. Hello, my friend has been hacked please help us

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my friend has been hacked please help us: Hello fellow gamers. My friend Verk Stormz has been hacked. He cannot get into his account. The person who hacked the account is called [Mod Removed]. please help us. Thank you...
  8. no friend code for overwatch beta has been sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    no friend code for overwatch beta has been sent: I preordered this game so i could play with a friend, but i have yet to receive the beta code. i have access, but dont want to play alone. i would not have preordered this game if i had to wait...
  9. One friend has been removed from my friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One friend has been removed from my friends list.: I've been having this problem now for 2 days. My friend has been removed from my friends list and I didn't remove him. i tried adding him back, but it keeps saying "Sorry, we can't save your...
  10. i dont know why my account has 2 bans on it. mightve been hacked, or friend/family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    i dont know why my account has 2 bans on it. mightve been hacked, or friend/family member: my account has 2 bans on it. One for harassment (yet I got com banned and can't send messages/ go in any form of chat) and the other is com ban even tho I don't send messages (so might've been...