my friend had an error when logging into the maincraft writes that he needs to renew his...

Discus and support my friend had an error when logging into the maincraft writes that he needs to renew his... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friend had an error when logging into the maincraft writes that he needs to renew his 8003a182-0d74-4d0f-bd9e-9396cbb4fabe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Кирилл Лебедев1, Dec 3, 2022.

1. my friend had an error when logging into the maincraft writes that he needs to renew his...

my friend had an error when logging into the maincraft writes that he needs to renew his

:)

Кирилл Лебедев1, Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

my friend had an error when logging into the maincraft writes that he needs to renew his subscription although he never had it error 0x803f800e

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today КИ ИЛЛ

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. same am2107 Win User

Xbox Fitness problem with Insanity course.

In addition to this still not working, it has something to do with my profile. I had my friend log in as me on his machine and he gets the error. He can log in as himself and he has no problems.

And for me, it's not just Insanity, it's all of fitness...please help and fix this for me...
  4. DreadCentaur382 Win User

Wrong Gamertag / Changing Gamertag (Halo Reach PC Steam)

Had this issue too, my friend just logged in after buying the game and he already had an account. He logged in to his old existing account and it automatically changed his name too. It's stupid
  5. Cejas12 Win User

My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

Hi xXEliteChoasXx,

Did your friend have an active subscription to gold? Since your friend got the game when he had an active subscription he will not be able to play because he needs to renew his gold subscription.

You mentioned that you are playing with gameshare if the person that is sharing his account with your friend has an active gold or GPU (Game Pass Ultimate) subscription he can play game without any problem.
  6. SneakyTomb1 Win User

problem with a child account

I am having exactly the same problems. My son is unable to log into his account. He is told to log into xbox.com and when he does i have to log in. I'm told that i need to create his account (although he has had one since september) and that they will
    charge 50cents. I try to do this and get an error message saying my account is missing either my name or date of birth which it is not. I have spent an afternoon and this evening just trying to get in touch with support with no joy whatsoever!

Has anyone actually had this problem resolved?
Thema:

my friend had an error when logging into the maincraft writes that he needs to renew his...

1. my friend had an error when logging into the maincraft writes that he needs to renew his... - Similar Threads - friend error logging

2. Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error: Im getting the you'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link error when i try to join a friend both on pc his using gamepass and i got the game from steam? Very annoying...
  3. Having trouble seeing friend on madden 23 unknown login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble seeing friend on madden 23 unknown login error: Unknown login error. On madden 23 cant send invite. Or receive b2b92132-4a2c-4c70-b4b8-55cd780c6177
  4. Teredo is unable to qualify error it block me to play with friends in xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo is unable to qualify error it block me to play with friends in xbox game pass: Hi I tried to fix this error but it didn't work because I don't know where is the problem is it from my router block teredo or I don't have teredo tunneling adapter and I tried to download it...
  5. Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.: Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103. 63b39f52-2827-4346-92bc-01cb7ee16b43
  6. How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...: I am on Windows Minecraft Bedrock, And my friend is on Switch Bedrock Minecraft. Whenever they try to join they are greeted with this error message. My friend Who is on playstation is able to join...
  7. it keeps unfriending one friend , keep giving us both the error of unable to add each other

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    it keeps unfriending one friend , keep giving us both the error of unable to add each other: it keeps unfriending my friend/roommate and it keeps giving us both the error of unable to add each other and it proceeded to delete all are messages from back in 2018 when we were finally able we...
  8. Error 0x87e1001b when inviting friend into fortnite lobby. .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87e1001b when inviting friend into fortnite lobby. .: I'm on series x and my friend is on xbox one. When I invite them to join my game, we get this error code which states: "You can only join this game session on Xbox Series X/S"l If I search for...
  9. Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search.: [img] I bought this for my friend for it to crash. It was $31.99 2d0f9b9c-0d2f-44d7-a5a2-47c230a16616
  10. HELP! Error when adding friend to Minecraft “Try again in a bit something went wrong”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! Error when adding friend to Minecraft “Try again in a bit something went wrong”: I am getting an error when trying to add a friend in the Xbox app for Minecraft. It says “Try again in a bit. Something went wrong”. I changed all the privacy settings to basically allow...