My friend had a video about something Wrong with Xbox Live stream.

Discus and support My friend had a video about something Wrong with Xbox Live stream. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; He had Live streaming allowed all ready and when he's on a game and tried to Stream It told him the same message to make sure to allow live streaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gen. Mopa, May 4, 2023.

1. Gen. Mopa
    Gen. Mopa Guest

He had Live streaming allowed all ready and when he's on a game and tried to Stream It told him the same message to make sure to allow live streaming idk if this was a virus or not...
    My friend had a video about something Wrong with Xbox Live stream. [​IMG]

:)

Gen. Mopa, May 4, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry about that. You can be rest assured that Microsoft is already looking into the problem. You can check the status here. You can also click the notify me button so you can get an update once it is fixed. https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status.

Kindly turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on. Please also sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and make sure that all multiplayer settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

Please click “submit”, once confirmed restart your device to re-sync and make sure all changes are saved.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Yes, I’ve checked the file. This could be due to the outage earlier. Kindly go to your Xbox Settings. Select Network Settings > Advanced Settings. Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address> select Clear. Allow the console to restart when prompted then try to stream again.
  4. Gen. Mopa Win User

I did all that stuff the reset thing, the allow button, I Turned it allowed have you watched the video yet, it's still the same thing idk if it was a Server outage or a virus?
  5. xJad3star Win User

WTF is going on.

Same thing is happening to me when I try to stream something from my phone to the Xbox I had no problems until today.

To answer a few questions above:

1. I can use all my apps with different profiles.

2. yes I am connected to Xbox Live

3.as I stated before I had no problem streaming until today

4. I get the message whenever I am trying to stream a video

5. YouTube video works and so do all my other apps
  6. pd730 Win User

Question to microsoft: what is the minimum bandwith to play xbox fitness ?

Well I know this is slightly unrelated but in a way it's not. I had DSL 3Mb down / 512k up and watching any XBox Live content (trailers, any featured videos) on my 360 it would buffer, constantly. But not Amazon Video or Netflix (when I had it). When
    I first got the 360 it was not that way. I don't know if MS is only streaming HD now or they changed their streaming method (server, codec, whatever), but something happened. It's possible the same thing is the cause of the Fitness videos. I upgraded to
    30/5 Mb cable a few months ago and don't have a problem now - Xbox videos and Fitness videos stream fine.
Thema:

1. My friend had a video about something Wrong with Xbox Live stream. - Similar Threads - friend video something

2. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  3. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  6. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  7. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  8. Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?: Hi! I’m Vince. I would like to send a video clip to my friend Junko SSG but I can’t cause I can’t share videos from my phone gallery. Is there any way I can send the three minute video clip to...
  9. when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...: it won’t let me hear our voices when i capture a video e75e6d38-d516-41ed-879d-15c917a33fb4
  10. cant watch video message a friend sent me

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant watch video message a friend sent me: wtf a friend sent me a video message but it isnt coming up on my messages list i can see it on my messages list on this website but cant watch the video 9cd32c7f-fb58-41a3-9d44-0a1c298ae2c0