My friend got randomly banned on Xbox for no valid or justified reason

Discus and support My friend got randomly banned on Xbox for no valid or justified reason in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; March 1st he got a ban for 8 days for literally doing nothing. Then he tried appealing and they denied it even though he was just curious of why he... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Brody Muir, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Brody Muir
    Brody Muir Guest

March 1st he got a ban for 8 days for literally doing nothing. Then he tried appealing and they denied it even though he was just curious of why he randomly got banned. Then as of today it proceeded to a 15 day ban. It’s not fair and Xbox should at least look into it instead of letting bots go around banning people.

:)

Brody Muir, Mar 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend asking your friend to sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if your friend is eligible to file a case review.
  3. ngocphi Win User

If ita got denied he needs to look at what he is doing

You can't take up the issue he has to with the enforcement team

Now if He looks at the type of suspension that should give him a clue

For .example communication suspension everything must be rated E for everyone

And no they dont suspend you for.no reason

If the appeal has been denied then he didn't offer a good explanation

Suspensions can compound if there is more then one offence

Since he got one shortly after being suspended are you sure he's not doing something he shouldnt?

With appeals he has to explain why his actions shouldnt lead to a suspension and they review the enforcers teams notes

For.example if he got a communicatjon suspension for trash talking (not saying he did)

He would have tp explain it

Trash talking is allowed in moderation but you gotta remember game ratings does not affect communications
  4. xll CHeeZuS llx Win User

Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

Now check this out.. I got unbanned today... was playing in a party with my friends then randomly got a communication ban... I had no issues with anybody.. just playing with my friends..
  5. ClimbingLlama89 Win User

Suspension

I have been banned for no reason I was just sitting in the party with my friend and just got banned for no reason
  6. Smwutches Win User

Console banned for no justified reason

Thema:

1. My friend got randomly banned on Xbox for no valid or justified reason - Similar Threads - friend got randomly

2. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  3. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  4. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d
  5. I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?: I have a duplicate copy of a game and I’m wanting to give it to my friend I had the option to add it to an account before but I can’t find it 5fdc60b5-791c-4b65-8ec2-10bff4283e6c
  6. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  7. My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...: He has an Xbox series s. And I'm the parental organizer. I've even downloaded the family safety app that I assumed I'd be able to confirm it there. df44bdf4-bd39-457a-9cbf-4589c2970448
  8. I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...

in XBoX on Windows
    I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...: I got 5$ gift card and I gifted my friend fortnite pack when he gets the gift code it was damaged and you see it from my history billing and I purchased it from microsoft store in xbox console and...
  9. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  10. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...