My friend got me banned from communication I didn’t know he had my account. I want to get...

Discus and support My friend got me banned from communication I didn’t know he had my account. I want to get... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Friend said the f slur to someone on my account and I got banned. I didn’t know he had access to my account. I want to get unbanned and change my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tmb0715, Mar 13, 2023.

1. tmb0715
    tmb0715 Guest

My friend got me banned from communication I didn’t know he had my account. I want to get...

Friend said the f slur to someone on my account and I got banned. I didn’t know he had access to my account. I want to get unbanned and change my password so he can’t access it and I can go back to playing.

:)

tmb0715, Mar 13, 2023
  2. SAINTROW DA 3 Win User

Xbox isn't doing their jobs at all.

Now I think my friend lied to get me banned cause he sent me a message saying don't get banned after I got banned. So now I think he false report me to get me banned and Now I just want answers. If he did get me banned than I want to de-friend himself and
    block his as from Facebook and everything.
  3. Smwutches Win User

My friend got me banned from communication I didn’t know he had my account. I want to get unbanned and to change my password. How would I not get rejected from my appeal and change my Xbox password.

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com and submit a case review. If you already did and they denied it, then there's nothing else that can be done.
  4. KrisKriss1 Win User

Banned for no reason.

like i stated, i had my friends account on my xbox, and he told me it got "Hacked" and i didnt know what to do, but i think its stupid to ban me for having someone's account on my xbox?
  5. FriendlyTie4596 Win User

how long will my account be banned for

My friend [Mod Removed] got banned from Xbox live and wants to know why and when he will get unbanned
  6. AdHd PaNdA 69 Win User

Can't apply case for review.

happening to me also is getting quite stupid. i got a communication ban from my friend playing on my account. i go to submit a review and it doesn't allow me to. and the people i talked to didn't know what to do they kept telling me to file one but cant
Thema:

1. My friend got me banned from communication I didn’t know he had my account. I want to get... - Similar Threads - friend got banned

2. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  3. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  4. So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...: Should I call Xbox support and see what they say or should I just let go of it because I had call of duty mw2 on there and now I have to rebuy it and I don’t wanna spend that $70 I don’t have to...
  5. Xbox Um i got banned for no reason and it was probably my friend that change my profile he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Um i got banned for no reason and it was probably my friend that change my profile he...: Xbox i got banned for no reason and did not do any of the stuff that it say but one of my friends that has my Xbox info got mad at me and most likely did the things you said I did...
  6. Used to be friend got me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Used to be friend got me banned: One of my used to be friends have my xbox account and he messaged one if his friends and himself to get me banned and I want see if there was a way to get my account back my number is <removed> *...
  7. Accidentally got my friend banned at his house

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally got my friend banned at his house: I was at my friends house and was on his Xbox, I noticed another friend was online so I decided to message him calling him a swear word as a joke. The accounts user wasn’t in the room, next day...
  8. My friend got bullied and Communication ban for being Gay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got bullied and Communication ban for being Gay.: My friend recently got bullied online for being gay and the person who was making fun of her spam reported her and got her communication banned for doing nothing. I find it messed up how someone...
  9. My friend got a perma ban for a gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got a perma ban for a gamerpic: How does a gamerpic get someones account permanently banned? He never said or did anything bad to no one, he just had a nasty gamerpic. His gamertag was Derpy07, He got reported by Omegabuttcrack9...
  10. hey i got a communications ban from my friend 'swaggy baller64' and me and him were joking ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey i got a communications ban from my friend 'swaggy baller64' and me and him were joking ...: We were joking around and i really want an override on my ban. I feel like I don't deserve this ban and i really want it gone please. Thanks. 5e735ff1-4a53-4e94-a7bd-539b155aecde