My friend got bullied and Communication ban for being Gay.

Discus and support My friend got bullied and Communication ban for being Gay. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend recently got bullied online for being gay and the person who was making fun of her spam reported her and got her communication banned for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The toasty, May 9, 2020.

1. The toasty
    The toasty Guest

My friend recently got bullied online for being gay and the person who was making fun of her spam reported her and got her communication banned for doing nothing. I find it messed up how someone can get away with this and continue to make fun of her
    and Xbox isn’t reporting him. Me and many other friends have reported him multiple times and he continues to be online. What else can I possibly do to help my friend.

:)

The toasty, May 9, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

As long as they have been reported, the enforcement team will investigate it and take the appropriate action. Investigations can take time, so just because they haven't been suspended yet doesn't mean they won't.
  3. The toasty Win User

She did block the bully but i find it still not right that the bully walks away freely
  4. Red1Monster Win User

Of course, what that person did was not appropriate for xbox, but if you friend really did spam, then i guess that that comm ban was appropriate.

From what i found online, xbox may or may not record a party's conversation if :

-You report the person while (s)he's in the party or just left the party.

-One person in the party has low reputation

So if the person bullied your friend while they were in a party and you all only reported that person after, it would make sense they're not banned since xbox support has no evidence of the bullying
  5. Gaymtheir Win User

I'm so sorry this unacceptable bullying happened to your friend. I hope that he blocked the bullying players while his case is under review.
  6. The toasty Win User

No no the bully spam reported my friend after bulling her. My friend did noting and got banned and bullied.

The bully did everything and is still playing and laughing about it because Microsoft isnt banning him.
Thema:

1. My friend got bullied and Communication ban for being Gay. - Similar Threads - friend got bullied

2. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  3. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  4. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d
  5. I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?: I have a duplicate copy of a game and I’m wanting to give it to my friend I had the option to add it to an account before but I can’t find it 5fdc60b5-791c-4b65-8ec2-10bff4283e6c
  6. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  7. My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...: He has an Xbox series s. And I'm the parental organizer. I've even downloaded the family safety app that I assumed I'd be able to confirm it there. df44bdf4-bd39-457a-9cbf-4589c2970448
  8. I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...

in XBoX on Windows
    I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...: I got 5$ gift card and I gifted my friend fortnite pack when he gets the gift code it was damaged and you see it from my history billing and I purchased it from microsoft store in xbox console and...
  9. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  10. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...