My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

Discus and support My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXEliteChoasXx, May 29, 2020.

1. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?

:)

xXEliteChoasXx, May 29, 2020
  2. DanMen334 Win User

My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

if your subscription ended you need to renew it to be able to play all the games you get with gold
  3. Cejas12 Win User

Yes, you can play Games with Gold with a GamePass Ultimate subscription.

If the person that is sharing his account with your friend has an active gold subscription your friend can still playing the game. Now, if the person that is sharing his account with your friend needs to renew his gold subscription your friend can't play
    the game even though it is installed.
  4. Cejas12 Win User

In order to play Friday the 13th you need to have an active gold subscription or you can buy the game.
  5. xXEliteChoasXx Win User

my friend that is gamesharing says that it requires him to buy the game in order to play
  6. Cejas12 Win User

Hi xXEliteChoasXx,

Did your friend have an active subscription to gold? Since your friend got the game when he had an active subscription he will not be able to play because he needs to renew his gold subscription.

You mentioned that you are playing with gameshare if the person that is sharing his account with your friend has an active gold or GPU (Game Pass Ultimate) subscription he can play game without any problem.
Thema:

1. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold - Similar Threads - friend got game

2. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  3. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  4. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d
  5. I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?: I have a duplicate copy of a game and I’m wanting to give it to my friend I had the option to add it to an account before but I can’t find it 5fdc60b5-791c-4b65-8ec2-10bff4283e6c
  6. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  7. I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...: How do I get the game that my friend sent to my xbox in a different region so I can play it 10dbedbf-7c17-427e-bb12-e15b5cffea1f
  8. Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...: Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I own and getting him a list. How do I know from...
  9. My friend gameshared with me and after I got the game I went to play it but my friend...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend gameshared with me and after I got the game I went to play it but my friend...: My friend gameshared with me and after I got the game I went to play it but my friend couldn't play it it said multiple logins of this account and I wasn't logged....
  10. Hi Microsoft I have an xbox live gold account that my friend got for me and a game isnt ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi Microsoft I have an xbox live gold account that my friend got for me and a game isnt ...: Hi Microsoft I have an xbox live gold account that my friend got for me and a game isnt reading it. If and how do you fix this??? Since the game (destiny by bungie) requires xbox live gold to do...