My friend gifted me monster hunter world but my Xbox won’t let me redeem it

Discus and support My friend gifted me monster hunter world but my Xbox won’t let me redeem it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My mate gifted me monster hunter world through Xbox and we both live in the UK, however when I try to redeem the code Xbox gives me, it says the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jakeyboiii6648, Dec 1, 2022.

1. My friend gifted me monster hunter world but my Xbox won’t let me redeem it

My mate gifted me monster hunter world through Xbox and we both live in the UK, however when I try to redeem the code Xbox gives me, it says the message ‘this code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed’.

We’ve both looked and both our Xbox’s say they are in the United Kingdom and therefore I don’t know what the problem is

:)

jakeyboiii6648, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this JAKEYBOIII6648

Sorry to hear that, in this case please ask your friend to cancel this gift and ask them to gift the item one more time

If possible ask your friend to send the gift using the Xbox.com website
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

4. jakeyboiii6648 Win User

It is not possible for him to get a refund
  5. AuraWolf Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend? (10-12 January 2020)

One of my friends bought me Monster Hunter World Iceborn so I've been giving that a shot.
  6. DakkaRaptor Win User

Co-op games in game pass

Monster hunter world in my opinion is best game of all time plus playable with friends.
Thema:

1. My friend gifted me monster hunter world but my Xbox won’t let me redeem it - Similar Threads - friend gifted monster

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  4. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  5. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  6. Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend: I own Minecraft and play it very frequently. My friend also wants Minecraft so I was going to gift it to him through my account. However, whenever I try to pay, I get an error saying "Contact us...
  7. My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code: My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code d506ca6c-4619-44c7-bc5b-7663777455e2
  8. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  9. my friend sent me a gift on xbox and the code doesn’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    my friend sent me a gift on xbox and the code doesn’t work: my friend bought me lego batman 3 deluxe ed, i tried to redeem the gift and it says, “This code wasn’t found- try re-entering it. if the code is damaged, contact the seller. invalid characters are...
  10. I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...

in XBoX on Windows
    I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...: I got 5$ gift card and I gifted my friend fortnite pack when he gets the gift code it was damaged and you see it from my history billing and I purchased it from microsoft store in xbox console and...