My Friend email got changed or deleted and can no longer get on his xbox account.

Discus and support My Friend email got changed or deleted and can no longer get on his xbox account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when he tries to log in it says that account doesn't exist but he used his outlook email and his Xbox account every day. I was wondering if someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DrowsyBlock56, Oct 8, 2022.

1. My Friend email got changed or deleted and can no longer get on his xbox account.

when he tries to log in it says that account doesn't exist but he used his outlook email and his Xbox account every day.

I was wondering if someone can help me out to get his Xbox account back.

Me and him know the email and the password used, but even when we try to reset the password it says "We couldn't find an account with that username" which isn't true.

My replies might be slow

:)

DrowsyBlock56, Oct 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My Friend email got changed or deleted and can no longer get on his xbox account.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today DROWSYBLOCK56

Sorry to hear that your friend's account has been compromised, they can try to recover the account using one of the methods provided in this article:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security reasons
  3. CPF Caboose Win User

Delete Gamertag from my WIndows ID

I am having a similar problem. When my friend set up his Xbox account he didn't have an email so he used mine. Then when I went to make an Xbox account I didn't have an email to use so I used his. Now a few years later his account got banned so he is no
    longer using it. I want to reclaim my email address for my current account but I cannot because I can't delete his account or move it because I can't log in on it. I don't want his gamertag, just my email back. Is that at all possible?
  4. SLACK8708 Win User

Changing Xbox Console Companion Email

I changed all my Live accounts email addresses, we no longer had access to them. However when we changed. Our daughters it deleted my main family email entirely. I would like to log in on the computer with an email not attached to any Xbox Accounts. How
    can I?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

separating accounts

Hi Stephen,

In response to changing the emails. Be very careful as this will be a process. As drifter stated this can work. However, If any email that you change is a Microsoft email such as Hotmail, outlook, live, or MSN.
    They can not be deleted from the account totally if you use them for anything. If they are removed from the account totally in essence it deletes the email. So for example, if you use a Hotmail for work and remove it, that email you can no
    longer use for work. Leave the Microsoft email on the account as a secondary email.

Brad
  6. BartoszBiśta Win User

Home Console: "Can't save changes" problem

Me and my friend got set our accounts as home consoles for some time(it all worked well). The error appeard when i deleted his account on my xbox as home console and wanted to change for anothers friend account.Now I can't set any account on my xbox as
    home console and my friend can't delete my account from home console on his xbox . Messed up :)
Thema:

1. My Friend email got changed or deleted and can no longer get on his xbox account. - Similar Threads - Friend email got

2. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  3. My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...: He's impersonating my friend on Xbox talking about how he got a modded account too. He originally hacked my friends entire gmail account, but I got it back because my email was the recovery email...
  4. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...
  5. Recovering Email to xbox account I shared with friend in 2017-2018, how do I do this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering Email to xbox account I shared with friend in 2017-2018, how do I do this?: Hello, I'm trying to find the email to an account that I used to share with my friend on Fortnite during 2017-2018, but not sure where to start. He doesn't have the details so I'm trying to find...
  6. Well my friend that's a girl forgotten her email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Well my friend that's a girl forgotten her email?: Okay but here's the thing she used my email as an alternative email for her account as like a back up right but when I use my account I see her email show up but it's blurred out for security...
  7. Why did my friend get an email saying I got them banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did my friend get an email saying I got them banned?: Hello. So today me an my friend both had issues with xbox live service's. My friend got a message from xbox stating their account has been banned, finally got it resolved and he got an email from...
  8. My friend accidentally factory restarted, but then made a new account with the same email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend accidentally factory restarted, but then made a new account with the same email...: So my friend who owns an Xbox one had issues loading madden 20, it said he did not own game or something so I suggested a HARD restart. (you just hold the power button to restart) He tried to and...
  9. How do I invite a friend to microsoft rewards without knowing their email

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I invite a friend to microsoft rewards without knowing their email: I'm trying to invite a friend to microsoft rewards I met on xbox but I don't know their email what can I do 1486eae6-d9d9-4090-88e6-4421269846a8
  10. a friend sent me a gift, a code to redeem, but i lost the email that had the code. is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a friend sent me a gift, a code to redeem, but i lost the email that had the code. is there...: a friend sent me a gift, a code to redeem, but i lost the email that had the code. is there a way i could get the code back? de3d68ac-8372-4915-af6d-5d694a1d6806