My friend can't redeem their free minecraft java

Discus and support My friend can't redeem their free minecraft java in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so it has been well over June 7th, and my friend still can't redeem their minecraft java? when they open their launcher and press play it tells them to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mia Mone’T, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Mia Mone’T
    Mia Mone’T Guest

so it has been well over June 7th, and my friend still can't redeem their minecraft java? when they open their launcher and press play it tells them to create a profile, and so they enter their username but it says "failed to create a profile" and i tried telling them the way i di d(my going to the minecraft.net > my profile> my games> and clicking profile name) but theirs dont have that theirs said "Buy" instead of all that and it physically wont let them redeem it

:)

Mia Mone’T, Jul 4, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

I'm glad you figured it out!

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Have a nice week and great gaming!
  3. Mia Mone’T Win User

We figured it out :) ty for your help
  4. Mia Mone’T Win User

Yeah! They’ve had Minecraft windows for 2 years and they’ve been playing it almost everyday
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Did your friend try to redeem the Microsoft for Windows + Java Bundle instead of the Microsoft store? If not, please try and see how it goes, please.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Mia. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you friend purchased Minecraft for Windows in the past and is trying to redeem Minecraft Java now?

Is his purchase of Minecraft for Windows showing on his Microsoft account order history as completed?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Waiting for your kind reply.
Thema:

1. My friend can't redeem their free minecraft java - Similar Threads - friend can't redeem

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  6. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  7. I just Redeem Black ops 4 from my friend and i can't see (is it because of my age?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just Redeem Black ops 4 from my friend and i can't see (is it because of my age?): I had been asking for this for a while and my friend got it for me. i redeem it on the xbox app and than it didn't appear in apps i have trying login in and out, restarting my computer and nothing...
  8. Why can't I redeem a code that my friend payed 20$ for in the uk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I redeem a code that my friend payed 20$ for in the uk?: Its a pack for war thunder and it's worked before but why not now? He bought me a 50$ last year for christmas? If it still doesnt work is there a chance he can be refunded at least?...
  9. Can't redeem my gift code form a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem my gift code form a friend: my friend but me a game season pass code, he is form states but I live in Canada, I changed my location so I can redeem it but It still says i can't because of my region....
  10. A friend of mine bought me a xbox live gold prepaid card for 12 months, but i can't redeem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend of mine bought me a xbox live gold prepaid card for 12 months, but i can't redeem...: Why can't i redeem the code for 12 months xbox live gold? A friend gave it to me as a gift. 499f92da-ef77-4740-9fd9-880d94146fa8