My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was...

Discus and support My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey! Im an. Ambassador and my friend would like to join the program as well. She tried to register but it won’t let her. We think the reason could be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SoleOrto, Mar 26, 2021.

1. SoleOrto
    SoleOrto Guest

My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was...

Hey! Im an. Ambassador and my friend would like to join the program as well. She tried to register but it won’t let her. We think the reason could be that she got communication banned in 2019 but we’re not sure. She always helps people in groups on xbox and she never broke the rules of xbox. She texted the Microsoft support earlier about it and they told her that an ambassador member could help her to be a member? Is that true? How could i help her to be a member? Or why she can’t join it if she was banned more than a year and if she has 30k gamerscores?
    Thanks for the answer

:)

SoleOrto, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was communication banned more than a year

She'll want to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff about joining.
  3. Spork's Wife Win User

Unable to see any friends online in Minecraft (Kindle)

This issue only arose after making changes to her Microsoft account. Before that, she had no problems. It would appear that this stems from me changing her permisions on the Xbox, but since I removed those, I don’t understand why she still cant see her
    friends. If she goes into her world, and invites a friend, she can see who is online and send an invite. But she can’t see them in the friends tab on the main menu, and I dont know that they receive the invitations when she sends them.
  4. Amanda L. Roberts Win User

Unable to connect to Minecraft world, 2 Xboxes in the same house

I’m her only Minecraft friend. I can’t join her and she can’t join me.
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

New RE Game

I don’t know why it’s hated me and my friend can’t wait to play it.
  6. CrimsonPhoenox Win User

Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox

I don’t understand they both have their own game pass and can play other games online it’s only Minecraft that won’t work. They can host games and invite others they just can’t join their friends games
Thema:

1. My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was... - Similar Threads - friend can’t join

2. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  3. Can’t join a friend’s game.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join a friend’s game.: My son purchased an Xbox Live Gold pass and loaded it under his username. He has a child account, and I control the parental restrictions. I have it set to where he can communicate with friends,...
  4. My one of my friends can’t join me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My one of my friends can’t join me: So when I play tectonica or farming simulator 22 one of my friends can’t join me but all my other friends can, so he will use the invite I give him to join and it will start to load then after a...
  5. Can’t join my friend on bo3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join my friend on bo3: I’m trying to play bo3 zombie but I’m unable to join or invite friends I believe it is the mat type but I’m using military WiFi so I am unable to change the nat type. Any way to go around this?...
  6. Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?: Me and my friend play Minecraft a lot but but when she comes over it doesn’t work. We are on the same internet (which works fine) and we both have the same versions of Minecraft. This has not...
  7. Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?: My audio and party settings are set to everyone and both of my discord and Xbox accounts are linked. I am able to stream fine but for some reason they cannot hear me. I was wondering if they...
  8. Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine: Past few days Xbox been acting up can’t join parties and I disconnect whenever someone joins mine, I’ve been getting more and more frustrated. I’ve done everything, restart router, test nat type,...
  9. Can’t join friends in certain games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join friends in certain games: I don’t know if it’s just terraria but my sister had a child account and we tried to join each other in terraria but it gave us a notification saying the parent had to change the online safety...
  10. Can’t join 1 series X friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join 1 series X friend: Me and my buddy have been trying to figure out what has been happening with me and him not being able to join each other so we gathered a few more guys and they can join both of us but we can not...