My friend can't give club ownership back to the original owner

Discus and support My friend can't give club ownership back to the original owner in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my friend can't give back the original club owners ownership due to what we think is a glitch does any one know how to fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NATEtheGREAT584, Jun 28, 2018.

1. My friend can't give club ownership back to the original owner

my friend can't give back the original club owners ownership due to what we think is a glitch does any one know how to fix this

:)

NATEtheGREAT584, Jun 28, 2018
  2. Isohyet
    Isohyet Guest
    Club joining and leaving issue.

I was really tired at the time in which I created the post, so I should better clarify the situation so it can be better understood. When I created the club, I didn't have any issues. I gave ownership of the club to a friend to be able to customize the club
    background and picture. When he was done, he was giving me back ownership and it took him a few attempts to finally make that happen. But when I was finally owner, the problem of making people members and people not being able to leave on their own free will
    started. I am a preview member and my friend wasn't.

Isohyet, Jun 28, 2018
  3. yerocsilver
    yerocsilver Guest
    xbox club ownership

i created an xbox club which i gave ownership to an admin for a week & now as part of a dare they are threatening to delete the club. how do i get ownership back?

yerocsilver, Jun 28, 2018
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Club name customization.

Hi IamKrammer,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

From our understanding, you are trying to change the name of the club but it will not allow you. In order to change the name you would need full ownership of the club. If the original owner only quit or left the club then it will not allow you to change
    anything. The original owner would need to go to their club settings and select to "transfer ownership".

Please try to contact the owner and see if they will transfer it over.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes :)
  5. Frathos Win User

Deleting a club

Does it say you are the Owner when you check the Club roster? If it only says Member then you cannot manage (only Admin or Owner can) or delete (only Owner can) so that just gives you one option to get out of club and that is to Leave it. The original
    Owner should have transferred club ownership to you if they no longer intended to continue managing the club.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

changing club name

Where did you see this?

On the support page for Clubs, it says: "You can change customizations at any time by going back to your club’s Welcome

tab and selecting Customize."

They don't mention a limit anywhere.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/xbox-live/create-club

According to a Microsoft Agent: "In order to change the name you would need full ownership of the club. If the original owner only quit or left the club then it will not allow you to change anything. The original owner would need to go to their club settings
    and select to "transfer ownership".

https://answers.microsoft.com/xbox/forum/all/club-name-customization/9dd85c00-2fea-4e9f-ae12-9acd8811f359
  7. Isohyet Win User

Club joining and leaving issue.

I was really tired at the time in which I created the post, so I should better clarify the situation so it can be better understood. When I created the club, I didn't have any issues. I gave ownership of the club to a friend to be able to customize the club
    background and picture. When he was done, he was giving me back ownership and it took him a few attempts to finally make that happen. But when I was finally owner, the problem of making people members and people not being able to leave on their own free will
    started. I am a preview member and my friend wasn't.
  8. Joc Holliday Win User

Club Owner Banned

Only the owner of the club can transfer ownership of the club to another member. Currently there is no other way. Xbox Support can't help but an idea submitted to
    Xbox User Voice so the community can vote on it. If this happens later to another club it can be fixable
Thema:

My friend can't give club ownership back to the original owner

1. My friend can't give club ownership back to the original owner - Similar Threads - friend can't club

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  7. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  8. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  9. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  10. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...