My friend can't add me as friend in minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support My friend can't add me as friend in minecraft windows 10 edition in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When my friend presses add friend in minecraft, it says permission required. We couldn't figure out how to solve it. I can't add him as a friend... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Akagi25, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Akagi25
    Akagi25 Guest

When my friend presses add friend in minecraft, it says permission required. We couldn't figure out how to solve it. I can't add him as a friend either.

I wrote with translation

:)

Akagi25, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Akagi25 Win User

Can you explain how I can manage a child account from an adult account? I'm sorry, my English is not good.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

If your friend is redirected to the "manage app privacy settings on Xbox" page, it means that his account is linked to a family group. The the organized of the family group needs to Log in to Xbox settings. Then select the child account's (your friend's account) profile and changed the settings.

For more insights about the family group, visit Microsoft Family group roles, permissions, and data sharing.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

To change the privacy settings your account must be an adult account, otherwise you will not have access.

see in your privacy settings:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

if your account is for a child, you need an adult account to link your account and manage your privacy settings
  6. Akagi25 Win User

[​IMG]

This screen always pops up when my friend logs in

[​IMG]

This page opens when I log in.

My friend's account is a childeren account?

1. Log in to Xbox settings with the parent Microsoft account.
    2. Select the child account's profile.
    i didn't understand this part

Thanks
Thema:

1. My friend can't add me as friend in minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - friend can't add

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524
  4. I can't add a friend back to my friends list.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back to my friends list.: A friend that I play with on a regular is no longer in my friends list. I can message him, so I know I'm not blocked, but when I try and add him back as a friend all I get is a message saying......
  5. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  6. Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...: I'm trying to add a friend but neither of us can add each other back keeps say sorry we can't save your changes right now try again in a while. Would really like this fixed his gamertag is...
  7. Can't add a friend on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add a friend on Minecraft: When I try to add a friend in Minecraft it tells me that I can't because of how my Xbox account is set up, I've tried to edit my Xbox account but it just sends me to a website saying I can't...
  8. I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft: My child wants to add a friend to their Minecraft account but we can't figure out how. ba755cef-5c3e-4ea1-829d-b96d37c9b47b
  9. I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...: Hello, I am the primary organizer in my Family account and my child is a member under it. I have set his settings to be able to play multiplayer and set restrictions to age 6. I am adding my...
  10. Friend keeps disapearing from friends list, can't add him back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend keeps disapearing from friends list, can't add him back.: My friend keeps on disappearing from my Xbox friends list, and then I can't add him back.. It either will do nothing, or it will say "unable to save your changes, try again later" The same thing...