My friend can start black ops 2 but can only play for a limited amount of time before hes...

Discus and support My friend can start black ops 2 but can only play for a limited amount of time before hes... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend has this issue where if he plays call of duty. e7c63400-7160-4212-a619-66b8e9571661 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxmachineGun, Dec 10, 2020.

1. XxmachineGun
    XxmachineGun Guest

My friend can start black ops 2 but can only play for a limited amount of time before hes...

My friend has this issue where if he plays call of duty.

:)

XxmachineGun, Dec 10, 2020
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

My friend can start black ops 2 but can only play for a limited amount of time before hes kicked out

Hello there @XxmachineGun, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about your friend's situation, but I want you not to worry about it because I am here to help you out! The source of the issue could be the network they are using, so I believe your
    friend's console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console to check if it's
    installing this time.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500
    (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you
    to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  3. CreepySaints Win User

keep disconnecting

ok now i can play olmost all online games but black ops 2 still disconects my friend can play black ops 2 with his profiel in my house strange
  4. AthleticComb08 Win User

Xbox Account has been Hacked

I received an email to notify us that my son purchased Black op 2 but he is not even home and spending time with a friend. How can I stop payment for this?!
  5. Andy55411 Win User

Two problems (xbox 360)

I'm using the xbox 360 E. I'm really starting to get tired of this, I just tried to play some black ops 2, was able to play for like 2-3 minutes then xbox live signs out, followed by being kicked out of the match. I can play minecraft online with two of
    my friends all day long, so I'm starting to think its something between live and black ops 2. cod ghosts will do it to but black ops 2 seems to be the worse.
  6. CollapseControl Win User

Tell me 3 reasons why you play multiplayer games.

1 - To Play with Friends

2 - To Play against Humans

3 - To be competitive

Although I played Multiplayer in Goldeneye 007 back in the day, it wasn't until XBL & HALO 2 where I really started to like MP. And that was because it had a Party System & Matchmaking so I could enjoy matches WITH my friends on MY team. Once the 360 hit,
    I started playing a lot more games Multiplayer, but every few years there is always 1 that I focus on.

I'm more interested in Co-op games w/ friends, but most of the time those are limited to 4 players only, so I can only play with 3 friends. Multiplayer games that I can get more than 3 friends in are quite fun.
Thema:

1. My friend can start black ops 2 but can only play for a limited amount of time before hes... - Similar Threads - friend start black

2. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  3. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  4. What to do if you join a friend's party and someone in it starts follow spamming you?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if you join a friend's party and someone in it starts follow spamming you?: I joined a friend's party and thought they were annoying so I left, almost immediately after I started getting flooded with follows and it won't stop, I have no idea what to do as I don't want the...
  5. Spider-Man Friend or Foe Black screen on start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spider-Man Friend or Foe Black screen on start up: Anytime I try to play Spider-Man Friend or Foe on XBOX 360 my Xbox freezes and just sits on a black screen Does this happen every time on every S console, or does it sometimes work alright? It...
  6. I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...: I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message saying there has been a “data mismatch.” I don’t know how to fix it, any ideas?...
  7. After doing the new Warzone 2.0 update I can add a friend to game but when I start match it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After doing the new Warzone 2.0 update I can add a friend to game but when I start match it...: When adding friends to my server then starting game they get kicked everytime! It does not matter who adds who it’s the same all ways! c722c405-bcc7-4d4b-9b12-94cf760080d6
  8. Looking for friend to start a new journey

in XBoX on Mobile
    Looking for friend to start a new journey: Hello, I am looking for a friend to play mc with. I play mcpe on mobile and only beta 1.16.0.61. and its purely survival hard mode. So whose for the fun ??? aa904116-e8cc-4a72-bd4f-ac7edac2d90a
  9. AS MUCH AS I LOVE PLAYING ON A GIFT AFTER MY FRIEND UPDATED MY CONSOLE AND I WANT TO START ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    AS MUCH AS I LOVE PLAYING ON A GIFT AFTER MY FRIEND UPDATED MY CONSOLE AND I WANT TO START ...: TRYING TO CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE AND A MESSAGE POPS UP THAT IM BANNED .... QUESTION IS HOW AND WHY? I HAVE A SECURE WIFI CONNECTION AND THIS HAPPENS . SAD STORY ... I WAS PLANNING ON GETTING ME THE...
  10. Looking To Start a Friend Group for Raids and High Level Co-op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking To Start a Friend Group for Raids and High Level Co-op: Hey guys and gals. I've been doing some research on the Raid that will be released next week and am thinking it looks like it will be a blast to play, but very, very difficult, and can take close...