My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...

Discus and support My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted and deleted. He does not have ps plus. How can we get our... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Schumacher1, May 9, 2023.

1. My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...

My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted and deleted. He does not have ps plus. How can we get our world back?

:)

Andrew Schumacher1, May 9, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted and deleted. He does not have ps. How can we get our world back?

Hi Andrew

You may need PS Plus to redownload it in your case, you may need to reach out to PS in order for them to be able to look into it further for you. Here: https://www.playstation.com/support/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Also, you may reach out to Mojang by submitting your request here: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-t... > and click "Get help with Minecraft on different devices" > Submit a request.
  3. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Terraria game problems

Yes he can play it and go onto his friends worlds no problem, I was thinking it was the saves that were corrupt :(
  4. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
  5. quweguymin Win User

Minecraft 1.20 Failed to sync World data

Hey Josef, I recently went over to a friends house, and when I signed in with my account, It loaded the worlds successfully! Then, when I went home, I opened Minecraft and sure enough, I re-downloaded the game and low and behold my worlds were back! I think this could be a very useful fix to any future world corruption/ data sync problems to any other fellow Minecrafter's!
  6. Lord0fWar83 Win User

Minecraft Issues

My world synced Every time I saved it, what is the point in playing the game if all progress can just be lost!!! It's a complete waste of time, they can't tell me how the world got corrupted which means it's absolutely pointless playing Minecraft as at any
    point the world can disappear
Thema:

My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...

1. My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted... - Similar Threads - friend were playing

2. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  3. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  4. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  5. Why were the friend notifications removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why were the friend notifications removed?: I know that friend notifications were removed. I was wondering why. 5d9ace76-0c6d-49d0-8e2d-b57870994826
  6. I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get...: I gifted my friend a game yesterday and we were able to play but today when he tried to get on it showed he did not even own the game. 139f18b6-d883-47d9-88e2-45c90f1576f3
  7. I was about to play with my friend when he with along all my others friends were gone can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was about to play with my friend when he with along all my others friends were gone can...: I was about to play with my friend when I realized no one was on my friends list when I have a lot of friends and I tried to reset my Xbox and that didn’t work I wonder if this is happening to...
  8. My friend were messing around and reported me for lagging out and I got susspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend were messing around and reported me for lagging out and I got susspended: I got suspended because I was reported by my friends who we’re messing around beciase I kept lagging out of games b4d36dc5-40fb-409a-8e69-6e3fe3c7613b
  9. Me and my friend were on eachother account and he sent a message joking around and it got me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me and my friend were on eachother account and he sent a message joking around and it got me ...: so me and my friend were on eachother account and he sent a message on my account and it got me banned tonight for 8 days of communication I was wondering if you guys could please remove this ban...
  10. hey i got a communications ban from my friend 'swaggy baller64' and me and him were joking ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey i got a communications ban from my friend 'swaggy baller64' and me and him were joking ...: We were joking around and i really want an override on my ban. I feel like I don't deserve this ban and i really want it gone please. Thanks. 5e735ff1-4a53-4e94-a7bd-539b155aecde