My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came...

Discus and support My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock edition a few years ago before the "2 in 1" deal came out. When it did come out, we were told and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jackson Cantu, Jun 9, 2023.

1. My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came...

My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock edition a few years ago before the "2 in 1" deal came out. When it did come out, we were told and understood that players who already owned one copy of Minecraft or the other would receive the other completely free. I could download this without issue, but my friend was told he had to buy a Java edition. I had never owned the Java edition prior to this.

:)

Jackson Cantu, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came out, I was able to download Java edition but he wasn't?

I appreciate it. You may need to give this link to your friend, Jackson:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Jackson Cantu Win User

My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came out, I was able to download Java edition but he wasn't?

Thanks for the help, however, it did not give him the "get" option, and it still is only giving him the demo. When he clicks on the link it says "install to" and then we click on "the launcher" option. When we get to the option, it still says he has to BUY the Java Edition. Are we missing a step?
  4. Jackson Cantu Win User

I got it for him as a gift, it says redeemed. Would that create an issue?
  5. Jackson Cantu Win User

"Minecraft for Windows + Launcher"
  6. Francia J. Win User

Your friend needs to confirm his license for the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC. Please ask your friend to sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders then check if he can see the transaction order for the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC stated as "completed".
Thema:

My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came...

1. My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came... - Similar Threads - friend bought Minecraft

2. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  3. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  4. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  5. My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...: We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no...
  6. I bought a minecraft code for my friend who lives in a different country.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft code for my friend who lives in a different country.: Hi so I wanted to gift my friend Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition which sadly I could not since she lives in a different region and the code was geo-locked, so I thought it would be a good idea...
  7. my friend bought minecraft dungeons

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friend bought minecraft dungeons: my friend #tire124600 bought minecraft dungeons a while ago, now we upgraded to ultimate edition and the game wont show up as bought in the store, whats up with this? he has a lot of achievments...
  8. i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta: This is his first time ever downloading the windows 10 Minecraft and he did not enroll in the beta but when he downloaded the game it put him in the beta and he cant leave in with the insider hub...
  9. My friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It charged him but he never received it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It charged him but he never received it.: Hi, Microsoft. My friend tried to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I'm not sure if he tried to get it from the Microsoft Store or minecraft.net but either way, it charged him but he wasn't...
  10. My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft: My friend who plays on their laptop recently got bedrock edition to play with me. I'm on Xbox, and when I invite them it says the can't connect to my world and vice versa. Neither of us can join...