my free Xbox Game Pass that came with my laptop is gone

Discus and support my free Xbox Game Pass that came with my laptop is gone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, so i bought a laptop that came with the free 3 month Xbox game pass. I tried to redeem it using my paypal, but then Microsoft told me to input... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PeBeGe, Oct 28, 2022.

1. /u/PeBeGe
    /u/PeBeGe Guest

Hello, so i bought a laptop that came with the free 3 month Xbox game pass.

I tried to redeem it using my paypal, but then Microsoft told me to input my adress, the problem is that i can't change the country because the option is locked to United States, and i don't live there

Later i found out that i need to change my windows region in the settings to my country, so i did. Microsoft Store then force me to restart the app, but then when i back to redeem the game pass, it just gone saying that nothing came with the device.

I checked my paypal account and luckily i'm not subscribed to the game pass.

Is there anyway to get my free game pass, or is it gone for good?

submitted by /u/PeBeGe
    [link] [comments]

/u/PeBeGe, Oct 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox game pass that came with laptop is gone

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Britt

Probably the game pass offer included with your PC purchase is only available in the US.
    You may need to check region availability with the manufacturer

Also, in case you didn't know . These 3 months gift are valid only for new subscribers. If you used game pass in the past in any cause you're not going to be able to redeem the reward
  3. PranoyMridha Win User

Need help with redeeming the free trail of xbox ultimate game pass

I acquired the free trial code of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with the purchase of my new laptop. It came with the laptop. Yes it does originate from the same country where I am currently located. I am from INDIA !!
  4. JennyKrüger Win User

Germany "Service Unavailable In Your Region" Error

It was the free trial version that came with my xbox. I used that and the trial gold membership and they are both gone.
  5. Ninjetter42o Win User

Uninstalling a game that came with my laptop..?

So i went and figured id mark this as an answer before i actually figured it all out, so it took me forever to find out if i actually own minecraft or not, i never did.. But I do know i for sure own the Minecraft Java Version.

So I went ahead and uninstalled it and it let me re-installed it, but it says i can try it or something but it doesnt mean i own it? This is really dumb, and the minecoin store still isnt working on my laptop, but itworks on my ipad,so now im basically playing
    the game as a trial now after having it on my laptop since the day i got my laptop {march of this year}, kinda very frustrated.
  6. Ninjetter42o Win User

Uninstalling a game that came with my laptop..?

Oh I am aware of the differences between the versions, as I play both, I have the Java version as I accidentally bought it in 2016 I believe and wasn't aware of it, but yes I do have Java, but I also had the Windows 10 version on my laptop as like I said,
    it came with my laptop when I got my laptop for my birthday in March of this year. But when I uninstalled it today, thinking it would fix the Minecoin Store In Minecraft, i restarted my laptop, and tried downloading it again, but now when I go to the game
    in the Store now, it says " play it for now and buy it later" , which I am assuming means I only have a trial version...But it says nothing of that sort when I open the game up.

I may have to contact Mojang or something cause I don't see why I'd need to buy it again when I literally had it on my computer already.

Like, I have the billing info showing how far back I have had it for :(
Thema:

1. my free Xbox Game Pass that came with my laptop is gone - Similar Threads - free Game Pass

2. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  3. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  4. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935
  5. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  6. Free 3 month subscription to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free 3 month subscription to game pass: I bought Xbox series s with a free 3 month subscription to gamepass ultimate as part of the deal from bestbuy. confirmed this multiple times from the employee and was told it will be included....
  7. i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...: I was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have to make an account but the city,state and zip code options all do not let me put anything for them...
  8. Not able to claim the free xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to claim the free xbox game pass: So, i just discovered that Xbox game pass generally comes included with the device. But I don't see it anywhere and i tried updating it countless number of times and yet i still didnt get it....
  9. I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...: I redeemed the Doritos thing for the free xbox game pads and never got it f9ae1da9-68c6-4a48-b756-fcebdea0022b
  10. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...