My free bonus xbox game pass dissappeared !

Discus and support My free bonus xbox game pass dissappeared ! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, here is the story. I have bought a new PC and in addition to this PC came free 3 months of XBOX Game Pass. When I first started it, I saw that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OrbitV, Oct 24, 2021.

1. OrbitV
    OrbitV New Member

So, here is the story. I have bought a new PC and in addition to this PC came free 3 months of XBOX Game Pass. When I first started it, I saw that I had it. Right now it dissappeared somewhere and I can't find it anywhere. I was thinking of redeeming it next month but now it's just gone.

OrbitV, Oct 24, 2021
  2. christinsim
    christinsim New Member
    following on this one

christinsim, Oct 27, 2021
  3. Smwutches Win User

GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal)

Note, the offer does state it is for new members only. So if you've previously had Game Pass, you would not be eligible for the free month.

*Existing Xbox Game Pass members who use PayPal as their recurring billing payment method and make an automatic Game Pass monthly payment will be entered into the sweepstakes; they will not receive a
    bonus 1-month bonus Game Pass.
  4. WPAK Win User

September 2018 GamePass Free Forza 7 offer

5. Smwutches Win User

I have to post this, I have no other choice.

The perks are just an added bonus for buying Game Pass. Nobody buys Game Pass just for the perks. Sorry that it didn't work on the console, but support is right in this case. They are free.
  6. IIx SALT xII Win User

Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having this issue?

I was able to do it this morning earlier but now I cant get Metro Exodus to download and now its dissappeared from the ultimate game pass options ?????
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Didn't get my free XBox Game Pass month

Hello Trik,

Were you a new subscriber or an existing subscriber to game pass? The promotion was for new members existing member will be entered into a sweepstakes.

*Existing Xbox Game Pass members who use PayPal as their recurring billing payment method and make an automatic Game Pass monthly payment will be entered into the sweepstakes; they will not receive
    a bonus 1-month bonus Game Pass.

You can
    visit this thread
    for more information.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. My free bonus xbox game pass dissappeared ! - Similar Threads - free bonus game

2. I did not receive the free sweepstakes entry for January monthly bonus round2023

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive the free sweepstakes entry for January monthly bonus round2023: It's worth 2000 points and it's the only one I'm missing. I saw online that this has happened to other people in the past. Does Microsoft follow up on this? a3d4772f-567c-4956-9460-49ecd8c791e5
  3. Metro Exodus Pre Oder Bonus: Free Metro 2033 code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Pre Oder Bonus: Free Metro 2033 code?: I pre ordered Metro Exodus, but as of now I have not received the code for Metro 2033 that was included in the pre order. When should I get that? fe816e20-49fe-4559-8f2e-3a3f4248d3c5
  4. buy 3 months get a bonus 3 months free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    buy 3 months get a bonus 3 months free: Hi, I purchased 3 Month Xbox Live from microsoft AU website on 07/06/2018 when you have 'buy 3 months get a bonus 3 months free' promotion. I'm yet to receive my bonus codes by email, when I...
  5. Buy 3-month Xbox Live and Get 3-month free - didn't receive bonus months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy 3-month Xbox Live and Get 3-month free - didn't receive bonus months: Good evening, I was asked by your online chat team to post here to resolve the issue of not having received my bonus 3-month Xbox Live Gold subscription, which I qualified for after purchasing a...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege; Free Bonus Games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow Six Siege; Free Bonus Games: I bought the Xbox One version Rainbow Six Siege: Gold Edition from my local Gamestop on 12/29/15. On the cover of the game it does say "Bonus two free games(picture of both Rainbow Six Vegas 1 &...
  7. Free Fallout 3 bonus code with digital Fallout 4 purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 bonus code with digital Fallout 4 purchase: Date of purchase: Dec 12 Issue:I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days ba442bf1-472d-4c4f-b8b2-2eb394884721
  8. Free Fallout 3 bonus code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 bonus code with digital purchase of Fallout 4: Hi, I purchased Fallout 4 through the Xbox digital store on November 17th and I have a message that has been deleted that I think had the Fallout 3 code in it. Can you resend the code to me....
  9. Free Fallout 3 bonus code with digital Fallout 4 purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 bonus code with digital Fallout 4 purchase: Date of purchase: Dec 12 Issue:I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days It's possible I missed it in the chaos of the holidays, but there's nothing in my message history...
  10. call of duty ghost free fall bonus map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty ghost free fall bonus map: cant redeem, keep getting strange error.and im not the only one, everyone has same issue. please help, and please dont just tell me to reset the i router 49ca55b6-85d0-47d9-8466-9f0d04bfdb17
Tags: