My forza won't load and I've tried everything and xbox support is not helping at all

Discus and support My forza won't load and I've tried everything and xbox support is not helping at all in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to play Forza Horizon 5, but whenever I launch it, it never gets past the first screen before closing. I have uninstalled and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaaku, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Jaaku
    Jaaku Guest

My forza won't load and I've tried everything and xbox support is not helping at all

I have been trying to play Forza Horizon 5, but whenever I launch it, it never gets past the first screen before closing. I have uninstalled and redownloaded the game many times, also verified the game files many times, checked for updates, and it still won't load. I have the latest version of Windows 11 and the latest graphics drivers.

:)

Jaaku, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Jaaku,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net). Look for Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net). They may ask you to confirm your Xbox purchase history, which we recommend doing in a different tab while submitting your support request.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thanks again for posting your question and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. nSTAk1LL Win User

Games won't boot up.

I'm having the same problem , even when I turned the console off and tried again they won't load, forza 5, titanfall, bf4, rayman... Nothing ... Xbox support has been no help
  4. RAMB0 F0REVER Win User

GTA V On Demand Question

Tried everything you guys suggested and still nothing

Keeps giving me the "infinite loading screen" and won't let me enter Story or Online

Nothing on my Xbox has a corrupted symbol next to it and I've cleared the cache about 5 times,usually after I've tried something

It won't even let me load it offline on my profile,but it will load the game when no profiles are signed in
  5. Matthew Buckley1 Win User

My Xbox Series X won't launch games.

The games that won't load are Forza Horizon 5, Modern Warfare 2 and F1 2022. The only game that works is Madden 23. I've tried hard shutting down my xbox, unplugging it and reseting my router, reseting my console, trying a different account, logging out of and into my account, clearing Alternate Mac Address and reseting all my saved data on the cloud.
  6. Ez X freezyy Win User

I cant add a credit card to my account (In Desperate Need!)

Xbox support is not helpful in my matter I've tried everything and had nothing done
Thema:

1. My forza won't load and I've tried everything and xbox support is not helping at all - Similar Threads - forza won't load

2. Forza Horizon 5 won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't load: enever I select the game, it starts to load fine, but when it gets to the PG logo intro it freezes and after a while the screen goes blank and then after another minute it goes to the main video...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 won't load

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 won't load: Hi guys, i wanted to play forza horizon, but after new update of microsoft store i can't launch game. I get this message. Forza Horizon 5 cannot be opened because it is offline. The storage device...
  4. forza horizon 4 won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 won't load: Forza Horizon 4 will not load on my PC. All system requirement are met, I checked the forza website and went through all the recommended steps, including resetting the app, un-installing and...
  5. Forza 4/7 both gave error code 0x803F8001, uninstalled, and now won't load

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4/7 both gave error code 0x803F8001, uninstalled, and now won't load: From my Order History page>Forza 4 page>Install on my devices>Thank you! We're attempting to install on your selected devices And then nothing, no download, no errors, nothing. Windows 10,...
  6. Forza won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza won't load: When I load up forza it syncs data infinite on xbox and won't load what do I do i can't play the game 03b954f4-6217-475f-a265-78b3b5668338
  7. Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load.: Hello! I have owned Forza Horizon 4 since it came out in 2018. When the Xbox One Series X came out, I got that console. Forza H4 was one of the games that had an upgrade. I uploaded the upgrade....
  8. Help Forza Horizon 4 Won't load. E:47-0

in XBoX on Windows
    Help Forza Horizon 4 Won't load. E:47-0: Forza will not load. It says your account is no longer available. What do I do. I have tried... reinstalling removing my save and having it cloud save redoing my MAC address everything else...
  9. Forza Horizon won't load in the beginning, it says there is a Unknown Error and I should...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon won't load in the beginning, it says there is a Unknown Error and I should...: Don't know what I should do, Internet connection is working fine, reinstall didn't help 49bd598c-f7f8-4aa2-b437-9ff6e6cc6420
  10. Forza won't load!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza won't load!: It will load to the controller diagram then the screen goes black and then crashes. I tried all of microsofts suggestions but they don't work! ce2a15fa-5b1f-425a-8236-c54eb2859983