My Forza Horizon account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted

Discus and support My Forza Horizon account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Forza Horizon 5 account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted. d5f61056-45df-4986-8fe1-2ddfa7b9a029 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fred Rucker, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Fred Rucker
    Fred Rucker Guest

My Forza Horizon account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted

My Forza Horizon 5 account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted.

:)

Fred Rucker, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft doesn't handle game specific bans. You'd have to try contacting Turn 10.
  3. MysticalHare106 Win User

i have banned for forza horizon 4 i have remove 2018 land rover range rover velar

i have been banned from forza horizon 4 and was wondering if my ban could be lifted? i got rid of the car from my garage that i cheated to get early.
  4. SatNiteEduardo Win User

banned on forza

You are unlikely to get an official answer.

There are a few incorrect answers in this thread though.

A forza forum ban is totally separate from a game ban. What can happen though is when people get a game ban they post in such a way on the forums that they get banned there as well.

My answer is not official.

I believe Forza bans are game by game. Do something wrong in Forza 4 then you get banned in Forza 4. The reason why I say this is because I have seen people post on the forums saying - I was banned in FM4 for such and such and was also banned in Horizon
    but did nothing wrong there. Then the list of their Horizon infringements is posted. Also people do not understand that some Forza bans are console based. So they create a new gamertag and wonder why that gamertag is banned.

My prediction is FM5 is a fresh start for all. Behave in FM5 and you should be ok.
  5. BizarreMarlin90 Win User

xbox live enforcement

Please help me My control unit has been blocked as well as the account without knowing the reason for the ban Please help me How can I communicate with the enforcement team to lift the ban
  6. John P_14 Win User

How can i get my ban lifted

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with your ban. Just a friendly reminder, there is a dedicated Team who handles Enforcement concerns and inquiries so I highly recommend signing in at enforcement.xbox.com to check more details about your ban and see if you have the option to appeal or submit a case review.
Thema:

1. My Forza Horizon account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon account

2. Forza Horizon 5 Account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Account lost: Hello, I'm Tuqay. I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 since its release. Today, when I started the game, it displayed a message stating that it couldn't load my save from the cloud. There were two...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Account save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Account save: I have been playing FH5 on xbox for a very long time and have many hours on my account, one day when logging on from my PC (i have also been playing forza on PC on the same account for a few...
  4. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  5. Account reset problem when connecting xbox account to steam in forza horizon 5 game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account reset problem when connecting xbox account to steam in forza horizon 5 game: I played forza horizon 5 game on xbox gamepass before. Then I bought the game from steam to play. When I opened the game, it asked me to link my xbox account to my steam account. When I made the...
  6. Forza horizon 5 keeps crashing because of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 keeps crashing because of my account: Hi. I've had a problem since the donut update, that my game keeps crashing on the splash screen on both my pc and my steam deck. I have now found out by my self that if I use a deterrent...
  7. Finding the email address I used for the Xbox account I used for playing Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Finding the email address I used for the Xbox account I used for playing Forza Horizon 5...: When I had first bought Forza Horizon 5, I was playing it with my friend. He recently told me he started playing again and asked me if I remember his old account's name (gamertag). I told him I...
  8. Forza horizon 5 crashes at launch when I'm signed into my account on PC and on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashes at launch when I'm signed into my account on PC and on Xbox.: Forza horizon 5 crashes on both PC and on Xbox when I sign into my account however the game launches fine whenever signed into any other account. I play this game on game pass. The error that...
  9. I lost my forza horizon 5 account on Xbox and I am not sure what to do.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my forza horizon 5 account on Xbox and I am not sure what to do.: I tried logging on my forza account, nothing seemed off I still had my old binds, but all my credits, skill points, cars and in game progress is gone. Please help I spent a lot of my time on this...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Error Code E:108f-f How To Sign In With My Original Account Please Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Error Code E:108f-f How To Sign In With My Original Account Please Help!: I've Recently Resetten My PC Installed The Game Freshly I'm Getting This Error From Nowwhere All My Drivers Are Upto Date I Tried By Changing Accounts But No Use Reinstalled The Game Too No...