My Forza Horizon 5 Uninstalled itself

Discus and support My Forza Horizon 5 Uninstalled itself in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Turned on my PC to play Forza Horizon 5 and I noticed it wasn't on my taskbar, so I checked the Microsoft store and it said "install on Xbox app" over... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZerkyFPS, Dec 21, 2021.

  1. ZerkyFPS
    ZerkyFPS Guest

    My Forza Horizon 5 Uninstalled itself


    Turned on my PC to play Forza Horizon 5 and I noticed it wasn't on my taskbar, so I checked the Microsoft store and it said "install on Xbox app" over my Forza Horizon 5 game. I also couldn't find any files of the game.

    Please help.

    :)
     
    ZerkyFPS, Dec 21, 2021
    #1
  2. CalebMARSTERS Win User

    Xbox App Windows 10 - Download SO SLOW with a Gigabit Speed

    i have 3 mbps and its only running 12 kbps and frikin forza horizon 5 UNINSTALLED ITSELF
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    My Forza Horizon 5 Uninstalled itself

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    The bug sometimes happen when the PC turns off when the game is trying to update.

    You can try to restore your PC to a backup point when the game was intact. You can see details on how to do that here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how...

    If you don't have a restore point, then I'm afraid the only option will be to reinstall the game. Sorry about this.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled itself

  5. AlejandroAzpeitia Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled itself

    I did check the folder and the folder disappeared from there.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled itself

    Typically the first place to look if a game uninstalls itself is that you cancelled an update patch. These are encrypted games, and if you interrupt the patching process, it’s corrupted and is removed
Thema:

My Forza Horizon 5 Uninstalled itself

Loading...
  1. My Forza Horizon 5 Uninstalled itself - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Uninstalled

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Hello i uninstalled forza horizon 5 andre months ago and I had alot of progress and alot of...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i uninstalled forza horizon 5 andre months ago and I had alot of progress and alot of...: I use Xbox and I can’t figure out how to get my progress back f776d396-08b3-47b5-be3e-931e4dd92741
  7. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  8. I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo!!!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo!!!!: Please help, I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo and it's taking up my free space to download GTA V. I keep trying to delete it but it keeps saying things like "you need permission from SYSTEM"...
  9. Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 was crashing to desktop on start so i uninstalled it but I dont think it uninstalled correctly as now when I went to reinstall it on a different drive it went from the 70~gb...
  10. Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..?: Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..? 83987a5d-75d2-411a-b10b-64f986cb13ec